My biggest stump

/ My biggest stump
I was wondering how I would be able to use my rear hydraulics for a continuse flow application. Is that strap something you made or is it something from LS?
I bought the tractor with the hoe so I'm not sure if the dealer or the factory did the strap

/ My biggest stump #22  
Well since everyone is posting their biggest stump... Here's mine... Almost took the whole day... That sucker was in good

image-2529263931.jpg

Bahahaha... Just kidding... I'm not that much of a rookie.... :)

/ My biggest stump #23  
Mike, be careful that may exceed your lift capacity.

/ My biggest stump #24  
My biggest Rock so far
DSCF2479.jpg

/ My biggest stump #25  
I was wondering how I would be able to use my rear hydraulics for a continuse flow application. Is that strap something you made or is it something from LS?

I Keep a small bungee cord in my tool box that use to hold my self canceling valve in case it tries to cancel out on me, to run my log splitter no tools necessary and free since it was already in my inventory

/ My biggest stump #26  
10-22-10_0823.JPGIMG_1154.jpgNot my biggest rock but the biggest I have a picture of. The largest one I had wouldn't fit in the bucket so I just shoved it about 100 yards into a creek wash hole to get it out of the pasture. SO FAR, the largest one single rock that we could measure is still at the bottom of one of our ponds and is about Volkswagen beetle size. The last photo is by far the largest although I never found the beginning or end of it and after a couple hours of digging, I just covered it back up. A big pine was growing on top of it and I found it when digging up the stump. The more I dug the more solid rock I got along with a whole nest of babies gathered around this one of various sizes.

/ My biggest stump #27  
Don't have many stumps but here is the biggest rock i dug out of my field. I got in the way of plowing looked about like a 10 - 12" bolder when i first started digging.
20120525_123005_405-vi.jpg
20120525_123033_646-vi.jpg
20120525_123929_601-vi.jpg
20120525_125022_438-vi.jpg

ElizabethRock2-vi.jpg

This is quite possibly the dumbest Chevy silverado commercial i have seen Pulling out a monster stump, If you believe this then its obvious that the OP was using the wrong flavor truck when he tried to pull his stump out with his truck. If it had a bow tie on it he would have had no problems. I've seen guys trying to pull out 3 or 4" trees stumps with tires on pavement in a 1 ton dually and the trucks and couldn't budge them
[video]http://www.ispot.tv/share/7dgh[/video]

/ My biggest stump #28  
You are right I have seen big trucks not able to pull out small trees or bushes.

/ My biggest stump #29  
Is that B.H. very easy to hook up and take off the tractor?

/ My biggest stump
Is that B.H. very easy to hook up and take off the tractor?

YEP , two pins and two hoses.it takes some practice at first lining up the front and rear mounts , but once aligned , it slips right in.
I can put it on and take it off in 1-5 minutes. just depends on how well I line up the tractor with it .