Might be offline for a few Weeks

/ Might be offline for a few Weeks
Gary what is your line of work ? by the way do you need any one to baby sit the 7010.... if you do just drop it off will take really good care of it .... LOL
I do (did) construction quality management on heavy petro-chemical engineering and construction projects. I am afraid the trip north would be a little far to haul the P7010 for you to baby sit it.:D but thanks for the offer. I am sure it could use a good work out.

/ Might be offline for a few Weeks #12  
Gary, best of luck to ya, Buddy! We'll miss your insight here on the forum. Be safe and get on back home!
Randy

/ Might be offline for a few Weeks #15  
Yes as others have stated stay safe , watch your arse over there . Sometimes no guts /no glory ( $ ).

Boone

/ Might be offline for a few Weeks #16  
Maybe I can send some big dirt moving photos rather than tractor.
As for Hazard Pay, They pay what they call "uplift" which is a markup on your base salary 10-50% depending on the location, severity and danger+ OT + sometimes a completion bonus (Nigeria was 10% of gross income as a completion bonus + 77hours per week of pay based on my Houston salary base + 30% uplift with an 8week on and 3 week off) 8 week on was basically like getting 2 months salary (salary is based on 40 hours per week) x 1.3 multiplier on top of that. Off time was only paid 40 hours but we did get the overseas uplift on it. Very few jobs pay a completion bonus unless there is a big personnel turnover. Nigeria also put us in Business class flights which is not something KBR does for travel on most jobs.

Why would you expect a raise ? Angola is a step up from Arkansas

Kidding aside get used to being called a yankee over there and good luck

/ Might be offline for a few Weeks #17  
Have a good trip, I appreciate the comments and assistance you've provided.

Sent from my Motorola Smartphone w/ TractorByNet for Android

/ Might be offline for a few Weeks #18  
Gary the best of luck to you and be safe.

/ Might be offline for a few Weeks #19  
Wait you can't go... Who in the heck is going to teach me about tractors and what to do when something goes wrong... ;-)

No worries.. I'll duct tape it until you get back,..

Be safe and bring back pictures.

Mike

/ Might be offline for a few Weeks #20  
Gary, good luck have a safe trip.