Oops!

/ Oops! #1  

mangus580

Gold Member
Tractor
Bolens (Iseki) H1502; LS R3039
Well, I guess this means its OFFICIALLY mine (as its not really mine unless I have had it stuck in my yard - everything I own on wheels has been at one point or another!)

58577_10151582312495948_734308337_n.jpg

/ Oops! #2  
Were you able to push yourself out with the loader?

/ Oops!
Were you able to push yourself out with the loader?

Didnt try, had a full bucket of gravel that I was taking over to the area by that gate in the background. I had taken several loads through, but I guess it was one load too many!

/ Oops! #4  
It looks like you will have some more cleaning up to do when it dries out!

/ Oops! #5  
Sorry about your misfortune. Best wishes. After it dries somewhat, it looks like you should be able to back out.

/ Oops! #6  
Wow, better keep your seat belt on when you are mowing that area, might be a bit bumpy !:laughing:
Looks like you need the "plywood highway"

/ Oops!
Sorry about your misfortune. Best wishes. After it dries somewhat, it looks like you should be able to back out.

I already have it out. I have even been back through the general area with the backblade to try to smooth it. Granted, I took the loader off to make the front end lighter.

/ Oops! #9  
You got mud like we do. That's one reason I am glad I didn't buy a bigger tractor, my truck can pull mine out.

Last edited:
   / Oops! #10  
You call THAT stuck?!:confused2::eek: Guess I could come over with my Kioti and pull you out :confused3:
Let me know, first time is free:)