LS web page forum

/ LS web page forum #1  

Mike1369

Silver Member
Tractor
Baddest LS P7010C south of Palm Beach County
How come We don't have an LS forum of our own. I've heard some of the other big names have a dedicated web page.

Anyone want to volunteer and built one... How about www.LSTALK.net

I'm sure all of us LS owners can help run and moderate it. It would help those searching for info get started, not that TBN doesn't help... Just would be cool to have our own place.

Just a thought.
Mike

/ LS web page forum #2  
Several of us have asked TBN for our own listing like many others without any success.

/ LS web page forum
Why does it have to be through TBN. Why can't we ride solo...

And why won't they help us... They have links to sister forums...horsebynet.... Really and we can't get LSbynet...

I say we find a way to venture on our own... Or get someone with lots of knowledge ( Gary...lol)
To ask LS to help us.

Again I'm not stating TBN is not a great place..just want something individual like the other big names.

/ LS web page forum #4  
Why does it have to be through TBN. Why can't we ride solo...

And why won't they help us... They have links to sister forums...horsebynet.... Really and we can't get LSbynet...

I say we find a way to venture on our own... Or get someone with lots of knowledge ( Gary...lol)
To ask LS to help us.

Again I'm not stating TBN is not a great place..just want something individual like the other big names.
That might be an interesting thing, but I have no idea on how someone would set up and advertise an internet site so folks could find it. Supporting it might be an issue with it being so restricted due to lack of advertising also. Tagging on to the LS website would be best for them and us to just add a discussion forum there so owners/dealers and LS techs can answer questions.

/ LS web page forum #5  
It is not really that difficult to setup a website (forum). There are costs associated with it for purchasing the domain name (www.somethingoranother.com) and then $100-$125 per year for hosting the site. You also need dedicated people to monitor and moderate the forum.

The simplest and quickest thing would be to have TBN setup a separate forum group for ls users.

Over time your search engine ranks for Google and other search engines rises and you start showing up at the top of the results page for the search engines. If somebody were going to start one it would be best to have a tie in with lstractorusa.com or something like that so that LS Guys could easily find you.

Last edited:
   / LS web page forum #6  
Not a bad idea really...I'd help.

/ LS web page forum
I'm pretty sure we would all help... It's just getting the ball rolling and finding support.

I will email LS today and keep you all posted.

/ LS web page forum #8  
I would be willing to set up the hosting. I do some minor web site hosting, and would host for free (for now at least, unless the site gets too large). I don't really have the time to moderate the site, but could host.

PS, I don't own an LS tractor, is that OK? :)

/ LS web page forum
Fordman... I will keep you posted on that offer.. And yes it's okay if you don't have an LS tractor because there is a good chance that ford tractor of yours has an LS motor... ;-)

/ LS web page forum #10  
Fordman... I will keep you posted on that offer.. And yes it's okay if you don't have an LS tractor because there is a good chance that ford tractor of yours has an LS motor... ;-)

Sounds good, but my tractor is orange!

fordman refers to Ford cars/trucks! :)

But, I have considered the new Boomer 25.