New guy here.....

/ New guy here..... #1  

panther49

Tractor
LS
Hi to all:
After more than ten years of being a city dweller, I just bought another little farm. It's only 16 acres and it's going to be a hobby farm.
For the first time I'll need a tractor of my own since I'm getting long in the tooth and cannot lift too much or do the stuff I used to.
So I have absolutely no experience with tractors. Since my funds are somewhat depleted I have been looking for a best value in tractors and it appears to me that LS is the brand I should be looking at. The biggest I can afford will be the 3033 and I want the H version since, by what I understand, it's easier to operate.
I hoped to find a used one but it's not worth it. The ones available are thousands of miles away and they don't seem to depreciate much.
I'm going to read all I can about the safe operation of these machines and get some personal instruction as well since I know they can kill you.
For sure I'll have many questions about "tractoring" and I hope you'll give me a hand in that.
I'll post pictures as soon as I make the purchase.
JC

/ New guy here..... #3  
Welcome to TBN

/ New guy here..... #4  
Welcome LS is a good buy.

/ New guy here..... #5  
Welcome aboard. Best wishes. BTW, we used to live in Bradenton, right across the Skyway Bridge.

/ New guy here..... #6  
Welcome:thumbsup:

/ New guy here..... #8  
Welcome! You'll have a hard time finding a better value than an LS right now. I'm convinced that they're keeping their prices artificially low until they gain the market share they want, and we'll see the prices rise closer to their competitors. Good luck!

/ New guy here..... #9  
Welcome. If you can stretch the budget just a bit, the LS3038H has a few more HP, and can pull a bigger shredder. I have one and use a 6' shredder with it.. Works great. You will love the HST.. Makes it very user friendly.
..Eric