P7010 turned into P7030

/ P7010 turned into P7030 #1  

Deerherd

Veteran Member
Tractor
LS P7030 CPS, 2016 Bobcat E42, Ferris IS3100z w/37 HP Kawasaki
While waiting for the dealer to repaint the loader on the P7010 I was going to purchase, a P7030 with power shuttle came in. After driving it, I went with the P7030.

They dropped it off today.

image.jpg

/ P7010 turned into P7030 #3  
Nice!! Can I come over and play? ;-)

Look, your ground appears to be almost dry!!

/ P7010 turned into P7030 #4  
Nice. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hey, did you trade the Kioti in, or private sell it? These bigger tractors sure are nice, aren't they? :cool:

/ P7010 turned into P7030
Nice. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hey, did you trade the Kioti in, or private sell it? These bigger tractors sure are nice, aren't they? :cool:

Traded it in and yes, a big tractor sure is nice! Top n Tilt is on and when they installed it the guys in the service department didn't see the box you sent with hoses and fittings and made some up. It looks like they used a smaller diameter hose. I will take a picture when it gets light and post it. They said I could have the hoses you made and was wondering if I should use the ones you made up versus the ones they did. It seems to function correctly.

And the ground being dry is an illusion. I took that photo after dropping off the new Athens disc in the field and was praying I didn't bury the tractor the first hour I had it!

I'm pretty excited.....

/ P7010 turned into P7030 #7  
You should be excited .. thats really nice.

/ P7010 turned into P7030 #8  
When I bought my 7010 the dealer tried to sell me a 7030 that he had received from another dealer that couldn't sell it. He made me a real good price on it too. I just didn't need the extra HP. Heck I was looking for a 50 HP when I got the 7010. I maybe should have looked at it to see if it had the power shuttle as that would have been worth the extra money.

/ P7010 turned into P7030 #9  
Traded it in and yes, a big tractor sure is nice! Top n Tilt is on and when they installed it the guys in the service department didn't see the box you sent with hoses and fittings and made some up. It looks like they used a smaller diameter hose. I will take a picture when it gets light and post it. They said I could have the hoses you made and was wondering if I should use the ones you made up versus the ones they did. It seems to function correctly.

And the ground being dry is an illusion. I took that photo after dropping off the new Athens disc in the field and was praying I didn't bury the tractor the first hour I had it!

I'm pretty excited.....

I doubt that the dealer installed flow restrictors as that they are in with the hose kits. The flow restrictors make operating the "TnT" much easier. They might have used 1/4" hose which is fine, but I would definitely use the flow restrictors.

/ P7010 turned into P7030
I doubt that the dealer installed flow restrictors as that they are in with the hose kits. The flow restrictors make operating the "TnT" much easier. They might have used 1/4" hose which is fine, but I would definitely use the flow restrictors.

I'll check it out, thanks Brian