Loader Loader removal ???

/ Loader removal ??? #1  

mychevysrule

Tractor
Kubota L3200hst
I am looking to buy a new tractor and have come to like alot of features of the LS Tractors
I have not been able to find any information on the loader. I want one with the quick release bucket
which they have but the question? Is the loader removable or quick detach.
The tractor will be in the 30plus hp range.

/ Loader removal ??? #2  
The loader is removed in about 3 minutes by doing the following:
MOST IMPORTANT: Do this on LEVEL ground. If you attempt on anything else.. you will have all kinds of problems and will probably crack the loader stand legs. Dont ask how I know this..

1) Fold out both loader stand legs
2) Place bucket on ground at about 45 degree lip angle
3) Removed 2 loader pins (one each side)
4) Manipulate loader so it comes out of the loader mount cradles
5) Disconnect hydraulic hoses.

It took me about 1/2 hour to do it the first time because I was new to tractors. Now.. about 3 minutes and its off.

/ Loader removal ???
Great thanks for the detailed info

/ Loader removal ??? #4  
Agreed with the level ground comment. I have had mine off twice. It comes off really easy, but getting it back on (without level ground) can be a challenge for sure!

/ Loader removal ??? #5  
I put my loader face down, place two short 4x4's under the far side lip. Pull the pins, unhook the hydraulics and back out.
The unit stays where put, no legs to fold down.
Been doing that since I got it.
Easy to hook back up also. But if you ever do it on un-level ground? God help you.

/ Loader removal ??? #7  
The other TBN members have given you excellent information. When I purchased my New Tractor, one of the Manuals was specifically issued for the FEL, both taking off and putting on the FEL; etc. Best wishes.

/ Loader removal ??? #8  
I put my loader face down, place two short 4x4's under the far side lip. Pull the pins, unhook the hydraulics and back out.
The unit stays where put, no legs to fold down.
Been doing that since I got it.
Easy to hook back up also. But if you ever do it on un-level ground? God help you.

rocknrod -- I'd sure like to see a few pictures of the loader from a few different angles next time you do that. I have a home-made bumper that prevents me from using the loader stand legs when I have it on, so I tend to not use the bumper in case I need to remove the loader.

/ Loader removal ??? #9  
The other TBN members have given you excellent information. When I purchased my New Tractor, one of the Manuals was specifically issued for the FEL, both taking off and putting on the FEL; etc. Best wishes.

Yes my new LS Tractor came with a manual just for the loader showing how to take it off and on.

/ Loader removal ??? #10  
Me too for the pics..

rocknrod -- I'd sure like to see a few pictures of the loader from a few different angles next time you do that. I have a home-made bumper that prevents me from using the loader stand legs when I have it on, so I tend to not use the bumper in case I need to remove the loader.