PICTURES ONLY thread

/ PICTURES ONLY thread
Did some plowing today

ForumRunner_20130524_220512.png

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #32  
Used dads tired beatup Allis Chalmers planter today to mark rows for tomatoes and peppers. We modified it for 3pt hitch several years ago. Sadly since then the entire fertilizer setup has rusted out. Hopefully it will be replaced soon....

971937_373747489393511_886679136_n.jpg

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #33  
Mowed the clearing for the first time this year. I think it's time to sharpen the knives on my flail mower - not looking forward to that job.

image-2203843839.jpg

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

image-3336058029.jpg

/ PICTURES ONLY thread
My R4041H arrived today at approx. 6PM.

View attachment 320940

Congrats on the new rig!

Mowed the clearing for the first time this year. I think it's time to sharpen the knives on my flail mower - not looking forward to that job.

View attachment 320908

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

View attachment 320909
Nice pass there

Used dads tired beatup Allis Chalmers planter today to mark rows for tomatoes and peppers. We modified it for 3pt hitch several years ago. Sadly since then the entire fertilizer setup has rusted out. Hopefully it will be replaced soon....

View attachment 319602
I could use one of those... can they plant ANY seed or is it specifically sized for certain kinds?

-----------------

Moving some new "firewood"

5-30-13 004.jpg

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #38  
Very nice cut from that flail mower Joe-----wondering how those compare to rotary cutters/bush hogs in terms of finish? Never seen one used in my neck of the woods-----Southern IL

B
View attachment 320909[/QUOTE]

/ PICTURES ONLY thread
Very nice cut from that flail mower Joe-----wondering how those compare to rotary cutters/bush hogs in terms of finish? Never seen one used in my neck of the woods-----Southern IL

B

Congrats! Have fun,..er I mean get "work" done with it!

PARTY FOUL ON BOTH OF YOU!!! This is a "Pics Only" thread, so you've got to post a pic with any responses to the thread. Otherwise, we'll have to flog ya, or cast lightning at ya or something similar :duh:

Some field work...
5-26-13 005.jpg

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #40  
My afternoon got off to a "rocky start"....lol

null_zps30c05d70.jpg