PICTURES ONLY thread

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #431  
Very Nice! It is sure hard to convince the Wife that you really are working when you have a stupid grin on your face all the time. Having a Great time with mine!

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #432  
Very Nice! It is sure hard to convince the Wife that you really are working when you have a stupid grin on your face all the time. Having a Great time with mine!
I just about convinced my wife it is a tool. The other day, she said, Go move this with the tractor. Almost got her fooled, this is not a big old toy for me. On a serious note, I ran the backhoe for about 5 hours the other day. It felt a little like work at the end. :cool2:

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #433  
My wife kinda feels the same way, but what I cleared with it shows otherwise.

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #434  
Traded my XR4046HC in on a new XR4155HC at RCO Tractor, in Austin, back in November.

IMG_2636.jpg

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #437  
By the way, John Ryan and his team at RCO are great to deal with. This was my 2nd LS tractor from RCO.

IMG_2592.JPG

3 rear remotes are great. This was before I installed my Fit-Rite hydraulic top and side links.

It also has a linkage for three point lift on rear of tractor. Hitch is CAT 2 and LS has made big improvement in the telescoping stabilizers for hitch lower arms.