PICTURES ONLY thread

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #521  
I like your garage...I have one just like it
It has served us well for a year now. Got some holes in it from a lighting strike to a big oak next to it. The bark was blown off the tree, killing the tree. IMG_20170923_101004385.jpegIMG_20170923_101548795.jpeg

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #522  
Got the pasture mowed for the first time this year. Then, put the rear blade back on and spread some more rock and lime on the driveway. The 3135 earned its keep this weekend. :tractor:

LS XR3135HC between jobs.JPG

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #523  
Got the pasture mowed for the first time this year. Then, put the rear blade back on and spread some more rock and lime on the driveway. The 3135 earned its keep this weekend. :tractor:

View attachment 558047

Beautiful Tractor! Still waiting to put mine to work...8" of snow this morning. How about a complete shot of that picnic table?

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #524  
Beautiful Tractor! Still waiting to put mine to work...8" of snow this morning. How about a complete shot of that picnic table?

8" of snow sounds like a great way to put it to use.

I'll have to take a picture of the table when I get home from work tonight. It's a hexagon. Our neighbors across the road got it from the husband's mother, and they didn't really want it, so they gave it to us. It needs some serious TLC, which I think is why they didn't want to bother with it. My Wife loved it, and wants to rebuild and refinish it (replace nails with screws). No idea what it's made of, but it's incredibly heavy.

In keeping with the "pictures only" theme, here's a slightly wider shot with a little more of it.

Picnic table.JPG

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #525  
Beautiful Location too!

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #526  
How about a complete shot of that picnic table?

OK, took awhile for me to remember to get a pic of the picnic table, but here it is.

Hexagon Picnic Table.JPG

... and a tractor pic, so I'm not breaking any thread rules. :D

LS XR3135HC pasture mowing 2018.JPG

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #528  
Made my little work horse earn it's keep on fathers day.IMG_20180617_112915_01[1].jpgIMG_20180617_112919_01[1].jpg