Picked up a new toy for the 4041.... not sure if I'm gonna keep it tho

/ Picked up a new toy for the 4041.... not sure if I'm gonna keep it tho
Well... "The Old Grind" stopped by today and snagged up my Stump Bucket. I decided that, because of the size & number of stumps I'm dealing with, I'm going to just end up breaking the tractor or the bucket, so I figured I'd apply the money to something more important right now (no shortage of implements I need to buy!).

John (the old grind) was nice enough to bring his big-boy welder over with him for a quick repair on my box-blade... my little one couldn't handle the job. I'm glad to have the BB up and running again, there's just nothing like it WHEN you need it!

Well... "The Old Grind" stopped by today and snagged up my Stump Bucket. I decided that, because of the size & number of stumps I'm dealing with, I'm going to just end up breaking the tractor or the bucket, so I figured I'd apply the money to something more important right now (no shortage of implements I need to buy!).

John (the old grind) was nice enough to bring his big-boy welder over with him for a quick repair on my box-blade... my little one couldn't handle the job. I'm glad to have the BB up and running again, there's just nothing like it WHEN you need it!

/ Picked up a new toy for the 4041.... not sure if I'm gonna keep it tho #33  
Be assured folks, TSO had the straighter eye and steadier hand for the welding job and I was glad to be of any help at all. The tree bucket is just what I'd been looking for and I can't wait to try it out for moving small white pines around my sandy yard. (Thanks!) I'll have to put up some pics when I get 'er working ....

Turns out we know some of the same tractor guys near me.

TSO, it was great meeting you & the family. :)

Be assured folks, TSO had the straighter eye and steadier hand for the welding job and I was glad to be of any help at all. The tree bucket is just what I'd been looking for and I can't wait to try it out for moving small white pines around my sandy yard. (Thanks!) I'll have to put up some pics when I get 'er working ....

Turns out we know some of the same tractor guys near me.

TSO, it was great meeting you & the family. :)

Same here. I was actually inspired by your welder, and (thanks to Craigslist) I picked up a used 220 stick welder today for a great price. Now just have to wire on the proper plug and I'll be off to the races with it.