Which remotes do you use?

/ Which remotes do you use? #1  

TSO

Elite Member
Tractor
Massey 1652 HST Cab
Being that I'm hoping to get a grapple soon, I'll be using the remotes for the first time... Which set do you guys use? The green lever bounces back to center when I move it, the blue one seems to stay wherever you push it.... whats the difference?

Thanks in advance.

/ Which remotes do you use? #2  
I used a divertor - check out my mods thread for some info on it.....

I thought both the blue and green were to act the same. Both spring centered standard remotes

/ Which remotes do you use? #3  
Can one of these remotes be used by running 2 hydraulic lines to the front for a Telescopic Boom?

/ Which remotes do you use? #4  
Can one of these remotes be used by running 2 hydraulic lines to the front for a Telescopic Boom?

Absolutely. Many people do just that rather than spend the money on a diverter, or 3rd function kit. I'm planning to get a grapple, and I'm still undecided which way to go, but running a set of lines from a rear remote is definitely the least expensive. A third function kit is probably the best, but starts to get a little pricey.... but what doesn't these days?

/ Which remotes do you use? #5  
Thats good info on the rear remotes. What would one ask for when ordering the fittings for those rear remotes?

/ Which remotes do you use? #6  
Yes, exactly what I was wondering. What are the ends called? I could not find it in the manual.

/ Which remotes do you use? #7  
I took pictures with my phone of the rear remotes with a tape measure held across the opening. Showed it to the guy in the hydraulic shop and he went a grapped the correct male fittings for me.