Identify this wiring harness:

/ Identify this wiring harness: #1  

TSO

Elite Member
Tractor
Massey 1652 HST Cab
It's on the left side between the seat & fender... I'm looking for a spot to mount a 12v outlet, was going to run a wire, but figured I'd use this if was a power lead.

Thoughts?

ForumRunner_20130528_194739.png

/ Identify this wiring harness: #2  
Not sure, but that could well be the seat safety switch. If so, I'd pass on that one. Might affect ability to complete ignition circuit.
I'd look for the wires going to the rear light or rear receptacle.

/ Identify this wiring harness: #3  
My R3039 has a wire harness on the right side of the seat that is unused. Don't know what it is for. I think if I ever add some lights that I'll just use the 7-pin connector for the trailer plug. That way I won't have to splice into any factory wiring.

/ Identify this wiring harness: #4  
I have a wiring diagram I could scan in - not sure it will help. What color are the wires?

/ Identify this wiring harness: #5  
If you're in doubt, running a wire isn't so tough. A diagram should show the best place to tap (electrically), other than location alone. Match the fuse to the wire gauge, .. both to the load. If you use a std auto-cig lighter 'outlet' put it in-line or where replacement will be easy, they can be fragile. Be sure the lead to your accessory won't be a trip point if you hop on & off a lot. (Put the socket near the accy's mount.)

A lot depends on o'all use, too. If this is for a winch and not just a radio, using a particular plug/socket might be wise to handle high current, last the longest, and IMO too, a 7-wire trailer plug/socket wouldn't be over-kill. You can buy or make up adapters for other plug types.

/ Identify this wiring harness:
I have a wiring diagram I could scan in - not sure it will help. What color are the wires?

I'd love to see the diagram if/when you get a chance.

Good point T.O.G.

/ Identify this wiring harness: #7  
Here is where I put mine.. mostly used as phone charger. Has blue LED inside socket.. matches tractor nicely.

ForumRunner_20130529_162317.png

/ Identify this wiring harness: #8  
If you look in my R3039 Mods thread, you will see how I am powering aux wiring. Basically I have a snowplow type solenoid under the hood by the battery. That is controlled via a wire from the key. I have a 30 amp fuse between the battery and solenoid. I then have a 6 outlet fusebox under the dash that has power coming from the solenoid. This gives me 6 key controlled circuits to work with, using the same fuses as the tractor. (guess I only have one pic from the project...)

2013-02-13 12.52.40.jpg

/ Identify this wiring harness: #9  
I realize that it has been a while since this thread has been active, but could someone plz post the wiring diagram for the R3039? I’m trying to trace down an issue/relay that is randomly blowing the top 10 amp fuse (within the fuse box).
Mangus580,,,, If you are still active on the forum, I’d like to thank you for all of your photos and postings on this forum! Mac