ls R3039

/ ls R3039 #1  

bluewater 23

Tractor
none
Let me try this a different way. I would like to know the pros and cons on this tractor. Thanks in advance!

/ ls R3039 #2  
dual remotes already installed
fully synchronized transmission
joystick mounted on fender vice way up on loader--- less stretch for short armed folks like me and allows your arm to rest on fender
rough seat

You can guess which of those are a con for me.

I love my R3039

/ ls R3039
Thanks altamaha for the reply. Looks like the seat is the only issue with this tractor.

/ ls R3039 #4  
Actually my only complaint with the seat is the fact it doesnt tip forward to pour water off of it.

Other complaint I have is the parking brake is unhandy.

/ ls R3039 #5  
No issues with my seat ---- what is the supposed problem with the seat??

/ ls R3039 #6  
No issues with my seat ---- what is the supposed problem with the seat??

I think some people find it uncomfortable - and maybe a bit cramped. I do know that my dad cant really drive my tractor - seat doesnt go back far enough, and his feet are too big to get around the pedals....

/ ls R3039 #7  
My seat complaint is actually two-fold; I can't get mine adjusted to where it does not bottom out at the slightest bump (would appreciate assistance if you know the solution), and it does not tip for cleaning or water removal.

/ ls R3039
Anybody have anything else to add on the R3038? Still trying to decide on a tractor. Thanks!

/ ls R3039 #10  
I had a fuel tank crack at about 50 hours --- dealer had one drop shipped to me. I donated my labor. Other than that, it meets my needs and I would say exceeds my expectations. I can bottom out the seat, but it takes a pretty decent bump to do so ---------