QA Hay spear

/ QA Hay spear #1  

BlackDogTx

Silver Member
Tractor
LS G3038H, Kawasaki Mule 3010 Trans Diesel
Hi does anybody have any recommendations or sources for a Quick Attach hay spear for my G3038H?
Thanks,
BlackDogTX

/ QA Hay spear #2  
   / QA Hay spear #3  
Also note: as with many QA attachments, you may need to adjust the attachment point openings to engage with the LS latches better. (I have to do mine yet)

/ QA Hay spear #4  
I bought this one - Hay Spear Attachment Quick Tach style | Hay Spear Attachments | Hay Spear Attachment Quick Tach Style | palletforks.comm

It can double as a fork attachment, and I already had fork blades for it :)

FYI - you may struggle carrying round bales around with the 3038. I know my R3039 struggles carrying them using the bucket, and it has 350# greater lift capacity. I have yet to move one with the spear though...

Have you thought about carrying the bales on a three point hitch mounted spear? Just a thought.

/ QA Hay spear #5  
Have you thought about carrying the bales on a three point hitch mounted spear? Just a thought.

Yes, but while that works for carrying, it doesnt always for loading/unloading from a trailer.

/ QA Hay spear
I bought this one - Hay Spear Attachment Quick Tach style | Hay Spear Attachments | Hay Spear Attachment Quick Tach Style | palletforks.com

It can double as a fork attachment, and I already had fork blades for it :)

FYI - you may struggle carrying round bales around with the 3038. I know my R3039 struggles carrying them using the bucket, and it has 350# greater lift capacity. I have yet to move one with the spear though...

Yep.. I am planning on moving the smaller rolls no bigger than 4 by 5's.. I will check 'em out.. Thanks!

/ QA Hay spear
Bingo Mangus, gotta get em off the lowboy.. :)

/ QA Hay spear #8  
Small Farm Innovations Caldwell TX 979 200 0766, $440 used mine to pick up a Hegar RB to the top

/ QA Hay spear
Small Farm Innovations Caldwell TX 979 200 0766, $440 used mine to pick up a Hegar RB to the top

Hey Neighbor! I will check them out in Caldwell as I need to stock in some rb's for the fall and winter pretty soon.

/ QA Hay spear #10  
Hey Neighbor! Got my 5030 at Small Farm Innovations nice people willing to work with us. Where you getting your RB's?