New R3039H delivered yesterday

/ New R3039H delivered yesterday #1  

punkn

Tractor
LS R3039H
Dealer dropped off the tractor yesterday. Took off the FEL and played a bit. I couldn't do much as I am recuperating from spine surgery. I was going to hook up the mower but it rained all night. After just an hour I love it!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IMG_20130907_152624_979.jpgIMG_20130907_152646_646.jpgIMG_20130907_152707_897.jpg

/ New R3039H delivered yesterday #2  
Looks good, congrats on the new ride

/ New R3039H delivered yesterday #3  
That's a fine looking tractor. Hope you get to feeling better so you can have fun with your new toy.

/ New R3039H delivered yesterday #5  
Congrats on the new tractor. That's a real pretty looking place you live. Just remember to always drop the loader where it's really level. The first time I did it It wasn't level and I may have taught the kids a few new words!

/ New R3039H delivered yesterday #6  
Congrats on the new tractor. That's a real pretty looking place you live. Just remember to always drop the loader where it's really level. The first time I did it It wasn't level and I may have taught the kids a few new words!

I have played the same game!! Its amazing how a 'little off level' can really mess you up trying to get the loader back on. I dont take mine off anymore - its not worth it!!

/ New R3039H delivered yesterday #7  

I fine that the sun heating the hydraulic oil in the hose and creating pressure is worse than the unlevel situation! All I have to do is loosen up a hose or two to relieve the pressure but the first time when you don't know what the problem is SUCKS!

/ New R3039H delivered yesterday #8  
Congrats on the new machine. I've had my R3039H for about a year and a half, and love it! 160+ hrs, and no problems at all.
A true little workhorse, and believe me, I work mine.

/ New R3039H delivered yesterday #10  
Congratulations on your new tractor, I have the same. Be careful after your surgery, though. Been there, done that.