Any XR 3037C or XR4040C owners here?

/ Any XR 3037C or XR4040C owners here?
Here's a good example of the differences in loader characteristics of the 4047 & Massey 1648, direct "competitors" for nearly each stat except lift height. The two places I see the LS' loader could use improvement in getting higher, would be a longer lift cylinder (to get more vertical), and some changes to the SSQA mounting points ... they seem to stay "above" the bucket more than the others I've seen during dump:

EXCELLENT!!! Thank for taking the time to take these photos! It says a LOT!

20140319_170339.jpg My 1725 is 101" at the pin when it is fully lifted..........

/ Any XR 3037C or XR4040C owners here? #33  
Yeah, LS really needs to step up with the loader on this model. They have the LOWEST numbers in the segment for lift height & dump clearance. Guesseral, I actually believe that YOUR loader is much better than the LS ones. I was looking at specs the other day, and it compares very favorably with the other tractors in this size (for lift height & clearance) even though the max lift weight is still right around the same as the LS loader. Too bad LS didn't use the loader that Montana puts on.

Yea my loader isn't bad at all, except as with everyone everywhere you always want to have more!:eek: I have always liked my loader it is really user friendly and the curved arms make visibility really good. The funny thing is, is that the loaders for the Montana and for the LS are (were) both make by amerequip or at least they used to be not sure LS still uses them.

/ Any XR 3037C or XR4040C owners here? #34  
Yea my loader isn't bad at all, except as with everyone everywhere you always want to have more!:eek: I have always liked my loader it is really user friendly and the curved arms make visibility really good. The funny thing is, is that the loaders for the Montana and for the LS are (were) both make by amerequip or at least they used to be not sure LS still uses them.

I just surfed over to amerequip.com and see that they list LS as a client. Their photo gallery shows many different attachments. Can't tell specifically that they are making the loaders, although I've heard that too.

Bob

/ Any XR 3037C or XR4040C owners here? #35  
LS loaders are now made by them selves thru another corporation LS Mitron

/ Any XR 3037C or XR4040C owners here? #36  
LS loaders are now made by them selves thru another corporation LS Mitron

LS MTron is the tractor manufacturing company which is part of the LS Group....they make the base tractors as well.

We'll i got to stop by the New Holland dealer 130 miles south of me yesterday. Checked out the 3040CVT and can tell you for sure even if it was cheaper than the LS i wouldn't buy it. The loader did lift higher but the cab sucked compared to the LS, Only had 1 remote, No draft for the 3 point and the CVT transmission is a POS! I had to drive it for nearly 200 yards after letting it warm up for 5 minutes (45* outside) before it would upshift out of 1st gear! What will it be like when it's 20 below??? Then coming down hill you let off the gas pedal and it wants to downshift and toss you through the window! Who in the **** thought of this disaster??? Anyways took a pic of a New Holland LS tag on another tractor and took a pic of a 3050CVT.

Attachments

• 20140321_161858.jpg
    20140321_161858.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 289
  • 20140321_163707.jpg
    20140321_163707.jpg
    893.6 KB · Views: 276
   / Any XR 3037C or XR4040C owners here? #38  
Buy it!
You'll love it!
I've got almost 500 hrs on mine and just love it.