Quick Attach Binding

/ Quick Attach Binding #1  

mangus580

Gold Member
Tractor
Bolens (Iseki) H1502; LS R3039
Does anyone have problems getting their quick attach handles to release from the bucket? I have actually bent mine trying to get them to pop free....

/ Quick Attach Binding #2  
Mine started to be tough, I lubed them with a product called poly lube and they glide like a hot knife through butter now.

/ Quick Attach Binding #3  
I have to constantly grease mine or they get really hard to go either way. I have a cheater bar at the ready when they give me trouble. Don't think I could bend mine even with the cheater.

/ Quick Attach Binding #4  
Does anyone have problems getting their quick attach handles to release from the bucket? I have actually bent mine trying to get them to pop free....

Not yet, but I noticed if I pull the handles past straight up, the pins come up too far and kind of tip to the side which makes them not want to go back down easily. Just have to make sure I don't pull the handles up too far.

/ Quick Attach Binding #5  
This happened with my first LS (R4041) ... it was a compete PITA at times, especially trying to get the pins back in if they pulled all the way out. But my 2nd LS (R4047) was perfect.

Last edited:
   / Quick Attach Binding #6  
Sometimes mine are too tight to release. I have a piece of cheater pipe to help, as well. Never have issues locking, just sometimes unlocking my standard bucket. Never have any problem with any of my other QA implements.

/ Quick Attach Binding
Using the cheater bar is what bent my handles....

I have found that when it gets really stuck, I can release the pressure on them by putting the bucket edge straight into the ground, lifting the front of the tractor off the ground with the bucket, and rocking back and forth rapidly.

I sprayed the pins/ramps down with White lithium grease today, hopefully it will help some. Wondering about trying that lube everyone suggests on PTO shafts...

/ Quick Attach Binding #8  
Yep, I'm not crazy about the way the locking pins are open. I would rather a tube to house the pins, with a grease zerk. Wouldn't have to worry about pulling them too far up, and clearing the first collar.

/ Quick Attach Binding
I think most of my binding is the actual ramp where it interfaces with the bucket itself.

Yeah, its only the bucket it happens with.... but all my other attachments are from Titan... so there is no worries with them LOL

/ Quick Attach Binding #10  
I may need to check the ramps on my bucket, because as you mentioned, its only with the stock bucket. Its too easy for dirt and grit to get around the pins, the way they are designed.