LS XR4046HC

/ LS XR4046HC #1  

gphil12873

Silver Member
Tractor
LS XR4046HC
Man my mind can rest. I was so sick of tractor shopping. I almost went another way...but this is what I settled on. Dont know when it will be delivered yet...Just got off the phone with them. He was going to get on it...So I figure a few weeks. Thanks for a site like this to read and learn. I would have never found out about them. Then going to look at them at a few dealers I was satisfied.

/ LS XR4046HC #2  
Congrats on your decision. If not for this site, I never would have heard of LS either. I pick mine up tomorrow.

/ LS XR4046HC
He called and said it would be about a week and a half. Not to bad... He did call back and ask me did I want the radio. I told him no that I would get one and put it in. Do you know what kind of radio that will fit the harness? I thougt I saw where some one said they bought the same model that comes in them for like $160.00. The dealer told me his cost was $250.00 on the Radio. I was tempted...But I told him no. He said he wouldnt charge for the install.

/ LS XR4046HC #4  
There are a couple threads here about installing the radio. I declined mine too, I want to hear the machine for the 1st few years.

Like you, this board helped finalize my decision. Quite honestly, less jerks here than the other makes sections dealing with what are probably silly questions, everyone here was always nice and helpful no matter what the question and the only jerks that showed up were from other colors tractor sections.

/ LS XR4046HC #5  
Congrats on your purchase. Be sure to post pics when you get it. I installed my own aftermarket radio. Very easy to trace out the wiring as I posted in another thread.

/ LS XR4046HC #7  
Congrats on the new tractor. When I was shopping, I narrowed the list down to two, and the XR4046HC was one of the final two. I really like that tractor.

/ LS XR4046HC
Thanks everyone. I know I was sick of looking. I get **** about crap. The only thing could be better is the lift height on the loader. But I dont see myself having to load anything with much height other than moving a little dirt around. I can live with that.