Picking up new Tractor tonight XR4046H

/ Picking up new Tractor tonight XR4046H #1  

kingrace78

Bronze Member
Tractor
AC D14, LS XR4046H
My new tractor got in and plan on picking it up tonight! My question is what is the ground speed of a XR4046H.
I am deciding if it is worth messing with a trailer or just drive it to the barn. It is about 4miles from the dealership. The dealer said he would deliver it but if it runs 20MPH or faster, it would be just quicker to drive it than to mess with loading it.
Thanks
John

/ Picking up new Tractor tonight XR4046H #2  
LSTractor says travelling speed is 26.2 kph for gear and 24.9 hst. Roughly 15-16 Mph.

Congrats on the new tractor

/ Picking up new Tractor tonight XR4046H #4  
I have been driving mine back and forth to my parents a bunch - probably 10 miles - since my trailer broke again :-(

My dealer delivered mine from about 2 miles away...

/ Picking up new Tractor tonight XR4046H #5  
The owner's manual states a shade over 16 mph in high range. I'd drive the tractor if it wasn't state highway.

/ Picking up new Tractor tonight XR4046H #6  
And congrats on the new tractor.

/ Picking up new Tractor tonight XR4046H #7  
Congrats on the new tractor. Personally I would let the dealer deliver it.

/ Picking up new Tractor tonight XR4046H #8  
If the dealer can deliver tonight, let them do it. If they can't , drive it home or you won't be able to sleep tonight! Congrats !:thumbsup:

/ Picking up new Tractor tonight XR4046H #9  
Congratulations! I have the cab model but I can tell you I'm nuts over mine. Hope you enjoy it as much as i do.

/ Picking up new Tractor tonight XR4046H #10  
have to take a pic of your tractor when u get it. But congrats on your new Tractor