Work lamp on G3033/workmaster 35

/ Work lamp on G3033/workmaster 35 #1  

Cfy7

Tractor
New Holland Workmaster 35
Does anyone have any experience installing a work lamp on a g3033 or g3038? I have the New Holland version and am trying to install one.

I've found that there is a prewire for a work lamp at the back already, but I need a switch for it. I cant find a switch in any parts listing though.

So, Does anyone know where to get the switch or the part number?

Thanks!

/ Work lamp on G3033/workmaster 35 #2  
The switch on the LS models.. At least on mine 4041 is on the light itself. Kind of a pain to turn around and find it. A dash switch would be much better.

/ Work lamp on G3033/workmaster 35 #3  
Bought an LS light for mine. Wire in back is hot when ignition is turned on. Dash mount would be better, but with most lights, a cheap weatherproof push button could be installed in the light itself. Make sure you put the light high on the bracket, or depending on which setting you have your 3 point hitch set up, your top link may crush your light when lift is raised. I used to have a tool box mounted on the back of mine. Now it is just bent metal.

/ Work lamp on G3033/workmaster 35
Alright, that answers it. It's a shame the switch holes aren't the standard size that a lot of aftermarket car fog light switches are. Guess I'll have to rig something up.

Thanks boomer and woodsman.

/ Work lamp on G3033/workmaster 35 #5  
Alright, that answers it. It's a shame the switch holes aren't the standard size that a lot of aftermarket car fog light switches are. Guess I'll have to rig something up.

Thanks boomer and woodsman.

Glued my in dash with tick ca glue worked looked fine

/ Work lamp on G3033/workmaster 35
Nice! I ended up using a razor blade to cut out a house in the plug that covered the hole, then using some plastic glue to hold it all together.