Watching and waiting, for something to play with....

/ Watching and waiting, for something to play with.... #1  

windcatcher

Gold Member
Tractor
Farmall Cub, John Deere 322 w/ scrape blade & 48" mower, JB JR bucket, Simplicity LandLord DLX, Haban 3 pt hitch Sickle bar Mower, Lemon LS XR3032H
Yep. I did it! I did it!!! :cool2::dance1:

I went by my LS dealer this afternoon and put my deposit down on a XR3032H. Ordered BH, FEL, rotary cutter, rotary tiller and outfitted with Ag tires.

Hope to see it delivered July 3rd.

I'm on pins and needles. Now, I can give my Farmall Cub a little rest and let its Big Brother take on some of the heftier chores.

Hot dogggggg and Cheeseburgers with jalapeno peppers too! :laughing:;)

/ Watching and waiting, for something to play with.... #2  
Congrats now comes the hard part, waiting.

/ Watching and waiting, for something to play with.... #3  
Awesome!!!! Congrats, very happy with my LS.

/ Watching and waiting, for something to play with.... #4  
Congrats. Been very happy with mine.

/ Watching and waiting, for something to play with.... #5  
Great! Now to July 3rd will probably seem like a long stretch. I know you have been very careful choosing your tractor. Hope it works out well for you.

/ Watching and waiting, for something to play with....
Thanks folks. I've been reading your posts as well as many others trying to make an educated decision on my first new tractor. Like many others, I think I was about to have brain over load from reading so many articles about tractor brands features - pros and cons.

There is no perfect tractor, one that fits each and every need. If so, there wouldn't be so many different tractor manufacturers. The best you can do is find one that matches your chores as well as you can and go for it.

I feel comfortable with my decision and my dealer. Normally when making a decision like this, I toss and turn the night after I've made my decision. Kind of buyer's remorse I guess. But, last night I slept very well with a good feeling about all I'd contemplated and of course the buying decision. Time will tell.

I already have two LS tractor hats and two t-shirts. I will have to return the t-shirts as they are a tad too tight on me and they haven't been washed yet. All in all, I feel very good about everything.

My biggest job up front will be hauling truck loads of mulch out to the area where I'm starting to grow my sweet corn. That clay out there needs a lot of help and the double ground leaf mulch is just what it needs to amend the soil.

I will post photos when it comes in. One week, one day and counting! :thumbsup:

/ Watching and waiting, for something to play with.... #7  
This was what i I waited for May 30 .
100_0434.JPG
100_0435.JPG
Hope you enjoy your weapon as much as I do.
Cheers
100_0489.JPG

/ Watching and waiting, for something to play with.... #8  
I already have two LS tractor hats and two t-shirts. I will have to return the t-shirts as they are a tad too tight on me and they haven't been washed yet. All in all, I feel very good about everything.

:thumbsup:

What size are the T-shirts and I need a couple LS hats. Send me a PM on size and cost. Or PM me your dealers info and I'll call and order my own. My two closest dealers can't be bothered selling shirts and hats.
Thanks
George

/ Watching and waiting, for something to play with.... #9  
windcatcher,
Which dealer did you go with? I bought my R4041 from Smiths in Salemburg. I know there is one closer to you, I talked with them and considered going out there but it was about the same distance. Love my 4041.
Tom near Raleigh (garner)

/ Watching and waiting, for something to play with....
Tbolt - is that for the Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt? :thumbsup:

I checked with the dealer in Salemburg on a G3033H along with Morris Meadows. Morris Meadows not only beat the Salemburg dealer outright on pricing, but they didn't charge for delivery and they are only about 8 miles away from me.

If I need service, I'd like to have someone close by. Can't get much closer than Morris Meadows. Plus, I like to do business with the local shops to help our local economy.