XR3037HC drive over deck?

/ XR3037HC drive over deck? #1  

mmcdowel

Tractor
1981 JD 650
Hi folks!

I'm new here and apologize if this has been discussed already. I'm mainly looking at this tractor for snow removal and mowing. I talked to a dealer who told me that there will be a drive over deck available sometime in the future. Does anyone have any info about this? Does anyone know if there is a front blade with hydraulic angle that will work with this tractor? Where would be the best place to buy a tractor? I'm in central Indiana but would be willing to pickup out of state for the best deal!

Thanks for any help or advise!

/ XR3037HC drive over deck? #2  
Don't know about the drive over deck. Have you checked LSTractorsusa.com website?

Hydraulic angle blade will be no problem. Lots of options available since the LS tractors loaders have the SSQA (skid steer quick attach) system. Check out (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) who is a sponsor of tractorbynet.

If you'd be interested in coming as far as southwest Michigan, PM me and I'll send you my dealers info.

Bob

/ XR3037HC drive over deck? #3  
Hi folks!

I'm new here and apologize if this has been discussed already. I'm mainly looking at this tractor for snow removal and mowing. I talked to a dealer who told me that there will be a drive over deck available sometime in the future. Does anyone have any info about this? Does anyone know if there is a front blade with hydraulic angle that will work with this tractor? Where would be the best place to buy a tractor? I'm in central Indiana but would be willing to pickup out of state for the best deal!

I purchased from a dealer not far from you, Tri-County Tractor. Great people and great service! You will be very pleased with the LS, welcome to the forum.

/ XR3037HC drive over deck? #4  
Hi folks!

Welcome to TBN.

According to the LS site a drive over deck is not available for the XR3037HC, only the 3 pt. rotary or finish type mowers. Maybe your dealer has some inside info on a future drive over deck. As mentioned, many front blades with hydraulic are available. You would have to add hydraulics to the front. I tapped off my rear remotes and ran lines to the front for implements.

/ XR3037HC drive over deck?
Thanks for the responses, it's good to know that Tri-County Tractor has a good rep. I'm going to the Indiana State Fair on Tues, hoping to see some small cab tractors there. I've been trying to read thru some of the relevant posts here but there is so MUCH to absorb!

/ XR3037HC drive over deck? #6  
The mid mount deck will be available in the near future. I was informed that the old model (for the R3039) is being re-designed for the XR-3000's.

/ XR3037HC drive over deck?
The mid mount deck will be available in the near future. I was informed that the old model (for the R3039) is being re-designed for the XR-3000's.

Thanks for the response! Do you have any more info? Will it be 66" or maybe 72"?

/ XR3037HC drive over deck? #8  
Thanks for the response! Do you have any more info? Will it be 66" or maybe 72"?

No other info was passed along when I asked our rep about the deck availability. Wish I knew more, since people have been asking at our shop.