Cab Regrets?

/ Cab Regrets? #21  
No regrets at all for me. When you mow in 90* heat sitting in air conditioning listening to the radio it's all worth it. If I was using it in a heavily timbered area I would possibly go with an open station but that is not the case. I will say my grandson has rode with me a few times and there's just not much comfortable room for him. The cab size is plenty generous for the operator but not for riders.

/ Cab Regrets? #22  
No regrets at all for me. When you mow in 90* heat sitting in air conditioning listening to the radio it's all worth it. If I was using it in a heavily timbered area I would possibly go with an open station but that is not the case. I will say my grandson has rode with me a few times and there's just not much comfortable room for him. The cab size is plenty generous for the operator but not for riders.

I have been trying to find the buddy seat no luck. Thinking that would help for little ones or small wife's to ride along

/ Cab Regrets? #23  
How many hours a day do you guys spend on your tractors??? ;)

/ Cab Regrets? #24  
I have been trying to find the buddy seat no luck. Thinking that would help for little ones or small wife's to ride along

Those 70 series cabs look like they have a lot of room.

/ Cab Regrets? #26  
Got the new P7010c last week and now its down till I do the 50 hr service, Alot of time...:D

I hear ya. I'm trying to control my jealousy. But sometimes it creeps thru. ;)

I put 300 hrs a year on my Kubota. But in regards to a cab, sadly, most of those hours are in heavy timber.

/ Cab Regrets? #27  
This past winter was my first year moving snow with a cab on the B2650 , and it sure was nice. I was mowing a small area around garden etc. yesterday in a cool cab and no black flies to contend with . That being said, I sure like the open station on my M5700 when the conditions are good .

/ Cab Regrets? #28  
I hear ya. I'm trying to control my jealousy. But sometimes it creeps thru. ;)

I put 300 hrs a year on my Kubota. But in regards to a cab, sadly, most of those hours are in heavy timber.

Richard I think the key to happiness is to have BOTH and open station tractor for those jobs that require it AND a cabbed tractor for everything else. I know there have been times when I dreaded going out on the tractor when it was boiling hot, or freezing cold, and I had to do something to make the road passable. I find myself saying, " I sure wish I had blown the money on a cab" but it is what it is. I did get a canopy for the open station tractor, and while it is no cab, it beats the heck out of broiling in the sun, and even works pretty well for a little straight down shower. It doesn't help much when plowing snow though..:)

/ Cab Regrets? #29  
I hear James. You coaxed into trying a Canopy on the Kubota and I appreciate it. I built it strong enough to withstand timber abuse.

Maybe someday I'll go for a cab tractor, who knows. :)

/ Cab Regrets? #30  
Snow Blowing: Heated cab, or sell the tractor, buy way down south, live in the city. Nope, buy the cab.