Hydraulic Fluid Replacement

/ Hydraulic Fluid Replacement #11  
I use the Traveler Premium in my Hydro. From what I read here on TBN, it is up to most Mfg's specs, and it is good for cold climates.

I was pretty stressed out about it ... I expected my dealer to have the right stuff and they were like ... uh, use hydraulic fluid. And that was the attitude of other dealers around here so then I did my own research and settled on the Premium Travelers. One of my co-workers who's family always had tractors laughed at me when I asked his opinion too and was like ... uh, hydraulic fluid. :confused2:

I guess I have a touch of OCD, I mean I do used oil analysis on my TDI's engine oil.

/ Hydraulic Fluid Replacement #12  
Ya, as long as u use the premium stuff your good. The regular stuff isn't for Hydro's and Wet brakes.

/ Hydraulic Fluid Replacement #13  
I posted the pic of my fluid so you could see the spec's as long it good for wet brakes you are good.

/ Hydraulic Fluid Replacement #14  
I use Chevron Synthetic All-Weather THF in my G3033H mainly because its so cold here in the winter but it works great all year round. I used it in my kubota BX25 year round with excellent results. So for extreme cold weather, Chevron Synthetic All-Weather THF would be a go to for HSD tractors.