Loader Removal question XR4047HC

/ Loader Removal question XR4047HC #1  

ShowMeguy

Tractor
Ford 9N, 660, 740, 861 JD 430, 112 w/tiller and snow blower
I've been looking online at how hard it is to detach from the loader itself? All I can find is information on the quicktach loader attachments.

Has anyone got any feedback on removing the loader from the frame?

/ Loader Removal question XR4047HC #2  
You'll notice that I don't own that model but I do own a LS R3039 with a loader.

Pretty easy to remove --- maybe 10 minutes to park it and lower the support arms and disconnect two pins and the hydraulics. I will say that practice makes perfect. First time took me the better part of an hour to figure it out. What did I have to figure out? Well, which support arm holes to use --- there are two options. The importance of picking a level site. How the hydraulics help you remove it. Maybe other things that I've forgotten by now ------

I regularly remove the loader to mow and disc.

/ Loader Removal question XR4047HC #3  
The only thing I can add is when you pull the pins you tilt the bucket to raise the rear arms off the frame. When they are raised up I shut off the tractor and work the joy stick to relieve the pressure so the hoses uncouple easier. I know the loader is heavy so use a level hard surface. I took mine off when discing up my small pasture to keep from snagging it with the bucket. Still managed to snag a piece of it with the drag on the disc.

/ Loader Removal question XR4047HC
Ok... Sounds like it's close to what I've seen out there for the NewHolland that it looks so close to.

Thanks, both of you for the feedback

/ Loader Removal question XR4047HC #5  
The New Holland is an LS that has been re-badged.