Husqvarna paint

/ Husqvarna paint #1  

Bluesteel

Gold Member
Tractor
LS MT 357HC
I posted this over in the Husqvarna forum but didn't get any response. Without buying Husqvarna orange spray paint does anyone know what color would be the closest match? AC orange, Kubota, New Kubota, Case orange? These colors are readily available. I have a Husqvarna rider I'm going to sell and there is a couple things I want to repaint. Thanks.

/ Husqvarna paint #2  
Find a part on the mower with original color and take it to Sherwin Williams or similar. They can scan it and get a good color match. At SW you can get a quart of their All Surface Enamel for about $20. You will get much better paint job than with rattle cans.

I got a really good match for LS Blue there. Also had a quart of orange done for Harbor Freight Cement Mixer I am modifying.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Husqvarna paint #3  
Find a part on the mower with original color and take it to Sherwin Williams or similar. They can scan it and get a good color match. At SW you can get a quart of their All Surface Enamel for about $20. You will get much better paint job than with rattle cans.

I got a really good match for LS Blue there. Also had a quart of orange done for Harbor Freight Cement Mixer I am modifying.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

I got some color-matched S-W enamel paint to match my metal roof, and it worked out well. I'd definitely use that option for other needs in the future.

/ Husqvarna paint #4  
Thank you for your comments above. I just recently purchased a Husqvarna (PZ60) zero turn myself; it has a couple of rusted section. Additionally I bought a generic hitch (Stens 285-227 Hitch Kit), since Husqvarna does not offer one for that model. The color is black, but I'd like to paint it Husqvarna orange. I will do what you suggest about Sherwin Williams' enamel paint.
1. Do you use some type of brush or paint spray?
2. Zero turn's paint appears glossy enough - I'm hoping the enamel matches that glossiness as well!

Thanks for your input!

Ron