3-Point Hitch Would you like to add 3rd Rear Remote to LS XR4XXX???

/ Would you like to add 3rd Rear Remote to LS XR4XXX??? #11  
Any update on this as I would like to know if this can be done by the factory since I'm leaning towards a LS XR 41 or 3100

To the best of my knowledge, LS has not made a 3rd rear remote available for these models. You can add an electric diverter and get the 3rd set that you need-want.

/ Would you like to add 3rd Rear Remote to LS XR4XXX??? #12  
To the best of my knowledge, LS has not made a 3rd rear remote available for these models. You can add an electric diverter and get the 3rd set that you need-want.

What exactly is that and how does it work? And does it work as good as a 3rd remote?

/ Would you like to add 3rd Rear Remote to LS XR4XXX??? #13  
What exactly is that and how does it work? And does it work as good as a 3rd remote?

For your LS, yes it will work just as well as the factory valve, it is the factory valve, only diverting the fluid to a different set of couplers.

My tractor only had a single rear remote available, I needed 4 sets of rear remote outlets. I tripled the diverters to get that. For my application, this has worked every bit as good as if I had 4 separate levers, but I have only 1 lever (gray pistol grip with 2 thumb buttons and a trigger switch)with a control grip that has 3 control switches in it. 1 for each diverter valve.

Attachments

• IMG_1458.JPG
    IMG_1458.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 148
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 172
   / Would you like to add 3rd Rear Remote to LS XR4XXX???
I was up at RCO Tractor in Austin a couple of weeks ago getting a warranty replacement fuel tank installed.

John Ryan said that LS was reneging on their commitment for a dealer installed 3rd remote kit. This makes no sense since the QD bracket has holes for third set of QD's and right side console has slot for 3rd control lever?

I was hoping for more people responding to this thread, wanting 3rd remote, to hammer LS with.

/ Would you like to add 3rd Rear Remote to LS XR4XXX??? #15  
I was up at RCO Tractor in Austin a couple of weeks ago getting a warranty replacement fuel tank installed.

John Ryan said that LS was reneging on their commitment for a dealer installed 3rd remote kit. This makes no sense since the QD bracket has holes for third set of QD's and right side console has slot for 3rd control lever?

I was hoping for more people responding to this thread, wanting 3rd remote, to hammer LS with.

What is really sad is that the 3 spool valve is in stock at the valve manufacturer, with the float feature if you want. Everything already exists to do this, just need someone to put it all together. I tried once, but don't know Italian and got the valve wrong and don't have the time or money to fool with it.

What is stupid IMO is that they use monoblock valves. So you throw the 2 spool valve away when getting a 3 spool unit. :(

/ Would you like to add 3rd Rear Remote to LS XR4XXX??? #16  
I would also like to add a 3rd remote. My XR3037HC is laid out exactly the same as pics in Rick's 1st post. Also have the 3rd set of holes in the rear bracket which to me indicates a 3rd remote could be added but was not an option.

/ Would you like to add 3rd Rear Remote to LS XR4XXX??? #17  
I really like Brian's solution.

I've got a R3039H with 2 rear remotes and that is adequate for now. If I needed more, I think I'd do a diverter on each rear remote for a total of 4. Then, when I'm ready for a diverter in the curl circuit for a grapple etc, it would be easy with a third button on the joystick.:thumbs:

All it takes is money!:laughing:

For your LS, yes it will work just as well as the factory valve, it is the factory valve, only diverting the fluid to a different set of couplers.

My tractor only had a single rear remote available, I needed 4 sets of rear remote outlets. I tripled the diverters to get that. For my application, this has worked every bit as good as if I had 4 separate levers, but I have only 1 lever (gray pistol grip with 2 thumb buttons and a trigger switch)with a control grip that has 3 control switches in it. 1 for each diverter valve.