Loose bolts r3039h

/ Loose bolts r3039h #1  

mudtub

Tractor
LS R3039
R3039h issues
The other day I noticed that when I lifted the loader it wasn't right. The front two bolts where sheared off in the motor. About 10 hours before I noticed that the subframe for the hoe had 2 missing bolts. So I was missing one bolt on the arm that holds the loader. When I pulled everything apart to fix it myself I noticed that all bolts are worn and all the holes where beat up with marks from the threaded bolts. I don't know what to do. I called the dealer a week ago and I have not herd back from him. The tractor has less then 150 hours on it i I bought just about a year ago.

Other issues
Failed seat switch
Throttle cable
Quick fitting
Rust issues
Battery failed

Am I just dealing with a tractor that wasn't assembled properly or is LS subpar. Thanks for the help

/ Loose bolts r3039h #2  
Sadly those bolts needed to be torqued at the 50 hr service. Check the owners manual. This problem happens to all brands. Little bit of loctite solves this problem. Don't know why the manufacturer does not require dealers to use it. Do a search on this site. It has happened to many tractors.

/ Loose bolts r3039h #3  
I have had mine a little over a year. The only issue so far is when the fan belt broke within the first month and obviously quickly overheated. The second I smelled it I shut it down so there was no damage. I am about an hour from the dealer, and they sent someone out right away and replaced the belt checked everything over and gave me a bunch of advice. I just found the frame cracking thread, and that has me scared. I read about the bolts coming lose before I bought it and so I have been keeping an eye on them. I guess I just need to torque them all proactively just in case. Can you upload a pic or two of the bolts that came loose?

/ Loose bolts r3039h #4  
I have had mine a little over a year. The only issue so far is when the fan belt broke within the first month and obviously quickly overheated. The second I smelled it I shut it down so there was no damage. I am about an hour from the dealer, and they sent someone out right away and replaced the belt checked everything over and gave me a bunch of advice. I just found the frame cracking thread, and that has me scared. I read about the bolts coming lose before I bought it and so I have been keeping an eye on them. I guess I just need to torque them all proactively just in case. Can you upload a pic or two of the bolts that came loose?
I would check with your dealer there a kit to fix or stop the problem it goes by serial number of your tractor. May give you some peace of mind.

/ Loose bolts r3039h #5  
Yea, giving the dealer a call just for peace of mind is probably good.