Brand new XJ2025h and already have a cut hose and hyd leaks?????

/ Brand new XJ2025h and already have a cut hose and hyd leaks????? #1  

cvcman

Silver Member
Tractor
john deere
Ok I see a small puddle under the loader frame,,,sure enough leak from the fitting where it mounts to the loader frame....so I tightened it...seems ok now but while looking at the other hoses...the one that comes off the top of the joy stick control box and goes under the right floor board is too fricken short so it is cut almost all the way thru from being pulled against the sharp edge of the floor pan...

So I call the dealer,,,he said he will have a local shop make up a new hose and make it 4" longer....This tractor has 9 hours on it !!!...this crap shouldn't happen right ???

He said he would send someone down to install it but I think ill have him UPS it to me and ill put it on myself...I already pulled the seat off to get at the other end...

not real happy right now

/ Brand new XJ2025h and already have a cut hose and hyd leaks?????
fittings on the right side of loader frame when sitting on tractor

/ Brand new XJ2025h and already have a cut hose and hyd leaks????? #3  
I agree, that's frustrating. A loose fitting could have been a minor oversight and certainly nothing difficult to diagnose and fix.

The short hose is more of an issue. But that's what warranty is for. I'll take mine in for warranty work for even the slightest issue. We paid for that warranty so might as well use it. Once it's gone, there's no getting it back.

I'm going to have him send me the hose...id rather do it myself.....ill take it in when its something big.....what fluid does it take???? can I get it at TSゥ

I agree, that's frustrating. A loose fitting could have been a minor oversight and certainly nothing difficult to diagnose and fix.

The short hose is more of an issue. But that's what warranty is for. I'll take mine in for warranty work for even the slightest issue. We paid for that warranty so might as well use it. Once it's gone, there's no getting it back.

'
he went out and looked at the other new ones,,,they were like mine ,,,so you guys better check yours...

/ Brand new XJ2025h and already have a cut hose and hyd leaks????? #6  
Could this have anything to do w/ LS redesigning the dash & seat area compared to the J2023?

I wouldn't think so...but in my opinion these tractors should never have been sold or shipped this way.....if that hose blows out you loose everything....very shoddy work

Could this have anything to do w/ LS redesigning the dash & seat area compared to the J2023?

/ Brand new XJ2025h and already have a cut hose and hyd leaks????? #8  
I wouldn't think so...but in my opinion these tractors should never have been sold or shipped this way.....if that hose blows out you loose everything....very shoddy work

Can you take a picture of the hose location that you're talking about? I'd like to check my machine. Probably other owners would as well.

/ Brand new XJ2025h and already have a cut hose and hyd leaks????? #9  
Picture would be good. I have an XJ2025 on the way and would like to check this out.

ok here are pics...just follow the top hose im point to where it wraps under the floor pan...also if you guys don't see an issue pls post pic of how they have the top hose attached to the control box,,,which way its turned....thx

Attachments

• hose.jpg
    hose.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 583
  • hose 2.jpg
    hose 2.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 459