New Seat ......Good price

/ New Seat ......Good price #1  

jhous

Tractor
LS J2020H
Had to replace my seat (tractor is 4 years old .....only 140 hours on it). Called dealer and he wanted $340 for a replacement seat. After i caught my breath, I thanked him and hung up. You can get a Pretty decent sports car seat for that kind of money. Went to the internet and found this place https://www.turfseats.com/p-1711-km-125-uni-pro-bucket-seat.aspx . For $100 and free shipping I now have a new seat. Here are before and after:

OldFactorySeat.jpg NewSeat.jpg

/ New Seat ......Good price #2  
That is one spiffy looking seat! The new one looks to be made of the same material as both my JD factory seats, which has been very durable (so far, touch wood).

Heck, if I ever need a new seat it would be reasonable for me (A$) to have have it shipped down here. Good find, Mate. :thumbsup:

/ New Seat ......Good price
That is one spiffy looking seat! The new one looks to be made of the same material as both my JD factory seats, which has been very durable (so far, touch wood).

Heck, if I ever need a new seat it would be reasonable for me (A$) to have have it shipped down here. Good find, Mate. :thumbsup:

The seat frame is molded plastic. The original seat frame was metal .....and was rusting because it had sat outside a lot. I'm 200lbs and I notice no flex in the new seat at all. I think it should hold up as well as the factory seat in any case. The place I got it has metal frame seats if you just have to have one. They do cost more.