New LS XR4145HC

/ New LS XR4145HC #1  

reddragon774

Tractor
Jacobsen T422D ...Kubota L3600...LS XR 4145HC
Well bit the bullit and got a new LS cause I'm gettin soft in my old age and wanted Heat and AC...LOL...I guess I'll sell the Kubota of 15 yrs she has served me well.. have already got a wealth of info from you guys here Thanks Steve.. 20151106_164107.jpg

/ New LS XR4145HC #2  
Enjoy the Heat & Air.

/ New LS XR4145HC #3  
Nice choice!! I just did the same, sold my open station Kubota and my Ford and went with the cab LS. I love it and haven't missed the old ones at all! I think you will be happy too!!

/ New LS XR4145HC #4  
I know you're wondering if the A/C will hold up under the Mo. sun and heat.
My XR3037HC in 100+ heat here in Florida warms above normal only minimally.
You'll enjoy the durability of the tractor and comfort of the cab.
I work my equipment hard but maintain it with diligence.
Work it! You'll be most pleased.
Get to know your dealer as he's crucial during the break-in period.....Its and yours.
You'll make a few mistakes, as well.
It's expected. Don't ask how I know...;)

/ New LS XR4145HC
I drove it on the road today seems to bounce alot maybe to much air in the tires...I have the industrial style....what kinda preassures are you running

/ New LS XR4145HC #6  
R4 tires have a lot more bounce. They feel every bump in the road.

/ New LS XR4145HC #8  
New tractor typically = over inflated tires from the dealer. Check your pressure. 40psi in the fronts and 20 in the rears works well for me in both my 32hp & 75hp machines with R4s. ;) My tractors road quite well IMO. :thumbsup:

/ New LS XR4145HC #9  
I agree with Brian. Check your tire pressures. Mine came with 50 PSI all around. I set the same as Brian mentioned, 40F/20R.

/ New LS XR4145HC
Thanks for all the replys....I'll ck them