Loader Bulge on Outside of Loader Arm

/ Bulge on Outside of Loader Arm #21  
I would want the dealership to replace the defective unit under warrantee also. I agree with what Coyote machine says.

/ Bulge on Outside of Loader Arm
It might be a tractor, but it's MY Cadillac! If I pay good money for something, I expect it to be of defects and flaws; that's why I bought new as opposed to used. If I bought a used machine then I'd put up with the "as is where is" caveat.

/ Bulge on Outside of Loader Arm #23  
Most attachments are only warrantied for a year.

/ Bulge on Outside of Loader Arm #24  
Who was the inspector on the assembly line, Hellen Kelleramoto? I can't believe anything like that is acceptable to anyone. To bad you didn't notice that at the delivery.

Using a straight edge, how much of a bulge is that or can you see it only by looking from a certain vantage point?

Who was the inspector on the assembly line, Hellen Kelleramoto? I can't believe anything like that is acceptable to anyone. To bad you didn't notice that at the delivery.

Using a straight edge, how much of a bulge is that or can you see it only by looking from a certain vantage point?

It is quite noticeable and going by a straight edge I'd estimate a minimum of a 1/4" and perhaps closer to a 1/2"

/ Bulge on Outside of Loader Arm #26  
It might be a tractor, but it's MY Cadillac! If I pay good money for something, I expect it to be of defects and flaws; that's why I bought new as opposed to used. If I bought a used machine then I'd put up with the "as is where is" caveat.

It IS your caddy - so get the dealer to make it right under warranty.:thumbsup: Now's your only chance. Once off warranty- good luck.....:confused3:

/ Bulge on Outside of Loader Arm #27  
The loader is a third party manufacturer. Not surprised by a quality defect as the paint job on these loaders at least mine was not stellar.

/ Bulge on Outside of Loader Arm #28  
I would hook the front left edge of the bucket under something unmovable and "test" it. Have someone else run the loader while you watch the suspected area under heavy load. If it is showing stress, make a video with a straight edge held against the bulge to amplify the movement. On the other hand, if nothing happens, move on.

/ Bulge on Outside of Loader Arm #29  
If it is under warrant, get a new one, if not and dealer doesn't want to replace it, move on. I cant see that it would weaken the loader arm with that bulge but I would for sure want to find out what caused it. It sure looks like Ice damage but how it got there in that spot is a mystery.

The loader is a third party manufacturer. Not surprised by a quality defect as the paint job on these loaders at least mine was not stellar.

You're right...the paint is far from perfect.