J2023/XJ2025 Backhoe Owner: How bad is ground clearance?

/ J2023/XJ2025 Backhoe Owner: How bad is ground clearance? #1  
Tractor
BX25D-1
Hello. I've almost convinced myself that the XJ2025 is the way to go over a Max 24 and BX25. My one "hang up" is ground clearance with the backhoe attached. With backhoes installed it looks like the BX25 has more ground clearance than the XJ2025... Can you guys with XJ2025 backhoes let me know how you feel with the design? How does it affect clearance? I want to be able to use this tractor in my woods. With that thing hanging down it looks like a high-centering machine.

tractors-Jan-2015-052.jpg

395683d1413999205-ls-25hp-100_0454-jpg

/ J2023/XJ2025 Backhoe Owner: How bad is ground clearance? #2  
I've had the XJ 2025 with loader and backhoe for about 6 months. Used it to dig trenches for conduit and ditches as well as spreading stone and dirt. My primary use is in cutting small firewood trails and pulling firewood out to the main trail where I can haul it on a trailer with my other tractor on about 23 acres of woodland. I had the same concern with clearance as you have but it hasn't been an issue yet-- the real test might be spring mud season. I like the frame mounted backhoe and it seems to be a strong setup. If anyone wants to use a midmount mower, forget about it. Not only do you have to remove the backhoe, the mounts for it have to be swapped out too. Not an issue for me since I prefer to use a dedicated lawn mower.

Mine came with a SSQA loader bucket. I don't know if this is standard, but it comes in handy when I use forks to carry out small logs. So far I'm happy with the purchase with about 90 hours on the machine.