New Addition to the Family!

/ New Addition to the Family! #1  

alexsbuddy

Gold Member
Tractor
LS XG3037 w/ LS LL3109 FEL Kodiak SD5 Mower, Speeco Model 65 PHD, Bush Hog BX-600 Box Blade, Titan 42" Skid Steer Pallet Fork/Hay Spear Combo
My LS XG3037 was delivered today and I am thrilled with it. Ordered it with the LS 3109 FEL, Kodiak SD5 mower, dual rear hydraulic remotes, rear work light, R4 tires, and 110 gals of tire ballast. Ordered separately a Titan 42" Pallet Fork/Hay Spear. Already had a 3 point post hole auger so I should be ready to get to work on my farm.

Bought my tractor at Walt's Tractors in Stark City, MO and want to give a big KUDOS to Wally (owner), Rusty (salesman), and everyone else at Walt's. They were great to work with and were extremely helpful with all my questions. Wally delivered my tractor personally (with a full tank of fuel and a LS cap) and took as much time with me as I needed going over the controls and details of every inch of the tractor and the equipment. He is even going to make a house-call (at no charge) to show me how to do the first scheduled maintenance and to double check the operation of the tractor. A big part of my decision in buying an LS (or any tractor for that matter) was going to be based on the dealer's commitment to their customers and I really feel like Wally and his Team will do just that.

Got lots of material (manuals and such) to read tonight. It's gonna be a busy day tomorrow playing with my new tractor!!!

Attachments

• 1st Day Picture 042016 A.jpg
    1st Day Picture 042016 A.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 229
   / New Addition to the Family! #2  
Awesome, congrats! 110 gallons...hmmm. looks like I can squeeze more in.

/ New Addition to the Family! #3  
And that's the kind of Dealership we, on TBN, harp on about. It's the Dealership & then the colour that gives you the best satisfaction and piece of mind.

My JD dealership is the same and delivered both of my tractors the same way as yours.

Before you hop on and play with your new rig, give all of the wheel lugs a torque wrench according to your manual... just a wee bit more piece-of-mind.

Congrats, Mate.

/ New Addition to the Family!
Thought I would give an update.......200 hrs now and still love my XG3037. Only issue was a loose bolt on the suction pump which caused the hydraulics to function slowly. Tightened bolt and all is well. I have mowed pastures, raked hay, towed trailers, done bucket work, graded my driveway, moved fallen trees and limbs to the brush pile, used a landscaping (rock rake), put out hay, put up hay, and the list goes on and on. My Blue Mule is real work horse and I am even more convinced that I made the right choice!

/ New Addition to the Family! #5  
Bet your bones and muscles are thanking you and ole wheel barrow getting rusty dusty. ;)

/ New Addition to the Family! #6  
Its good to hear positive feedback. Most of the time you only hear about the problems. I hope when my XR4145H arrives later this week I have as good of luck as you!

/ New Addition to the Family!
Not to delegitimize others' issues, but I really think a lot of problems are due to how well a person takes care of their equipment, how it is stored, how it is used (or abused), etc... I did a ton of research before buying my LS and I am very, very happy with my decision. I wish you the same!

Last edited: