Leveling Box Assembly

/ Leveling Box Assembly #1  

Kc8ehd

Gold Member
Tractor
LS XR4040C
Looking for a 3 point hitch Leveling Box Assembly for a LS XR4040C ...any suggestions ?

/ Leveling Box Assembly
The right hand hight adjustment on a three point hitch would like to replace the turnbuckle with a leveling box assembly

/ Leveling Box Assembly #4  
The right hand hight adjustment on a three point hitch would like to replace the turnbuckle with a leveling box assembly

So an adjustable side link with a crank handle. You will need to do more research to find one that will actually fit your tractor. I don't know of any that are specifically made for your LS tractor.

Or you could go hydraulic and have that adjustment at the tip of your fingers.

Picture is just an example and that unit would not work for your tractor.

Attachments

• IMG_0143.JPG
    IMG_0143.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 1,149
   / Leveling Box Assembly
Now thats a great idea, thanks

/ Leveling Box Assembly #6  
I just wonder where in the world he would get one of those! :) A hydraulic side link, is super nice and used in conjunction with a hydraulic toplink, makes adjusting on the fly SOOOO nice you'll wonder how you did with out. Brian at FiteRite hydraulics offers top quality units custom built for your machine, he would be able to fix you RITE up. :)

He is MntViewRanch here on the site, and the one that as been replying to your thread. :)

/ Leveling Box Assembly #7  
+1 on hydraulic top / side links and Fit-Rite.

Here's my XR4046HC setup. Moved the manual adjustable side link over to left side to replace the fixed link.

ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1468496605.868835.jpg

/ Leveling Box Assembly
Now I'm confused, I would have thought that both the hoses on the cylinder would have connected to the same remote ?

/ Leveling Box Assembly
Sorry that was my bad , was thinking the remotes were configured different ,should had look at my tractor before I posted