Switching from Kubots - New LS XR3150HC on Order

/ Switching from Kubots - New LS XR3150HC on Order #1  

ktmpat

Switching from Kubota - New LS XR3135HC on Order

I've been a very happy BX24 owner since 2007. The little tractor has done a lot for me, more than I ever expected. There have been times where I wanted/needed more lifting capacity, the ability to pull larger implements etc. I really started looking around after freezing this past winter blowing and plowing snow. I decided I wanted a cab with heat/AC and a 30+ HP tractor. I started looking and of course started at Kubota. The cabbed 30 HP machines seemed to cramped for me so I moved to the next size. Unfortunately the price went out of my budget range. I then started looking at all the other brands. I really liked the Branson and LS. After comparing features and dealer location to me I decided on the LS and placed the order last week. The 3135 just seemed to be the right size for my needs and had all the options I wanted. I added the 3rd function, rear wiper and mid PTO. Should have the tractor in a couple weeks. Time to get the BX24 ready for the market. Sad thing is I have a lot of implements for the BX that will be to small for the LS.

Last edited:
   / Switching from Kubots - New LS XR3150HC on Order #2  
Do you mean an XR3135HC (35HP) or an XR4150 (50HP) since there is no XR3150HC.

As far as your implements go, take pics and put them on CL. Attachments on CL are selling like hotcakes in my area. I've called on 3 items in the past 3 days. Each CL ad had only been posted for last than 3 or 4 hours and the items were sold when I called.
Used tractors sell quickly too. I sold my previous tractor on CL in less than a week.

/ Switching from Kubots - New LS XR3150HC on Order
Yes, big typo. I did mean a XR3135HC.

/ Switching from Kubots - New LS XR3150HC on Order #4  
Since you just posted earlier I think you can edit the title also.
Also, you'll like the 3135HC. I've had my 3037HC for 2 1/2 years now and enjoy having that heat in winter and A/C in summer. Cab is very roomy.

/ Switching from Kubots - New LS XR3150HC on Order #5  
And the crowd goes wild!!! Welcome to Team Blue... Pics when she gets here please...

The

I'm looking at implements now, not 100% sure what size to get. I know a couple of the implement sizes are on the upper end of recommended but I know when I need to take it easy on a tool and when I can push it.

Forks: 42" (I think 48" forks may be too big for this tractor)
Box Blade: 6' (I know 5' would be the target but I'm looking at leveling ground to install a turf field and want the extra width)
Brush Cutter: 6' (I have an old 5' that I could fix and put back in service for the really nasty stuff if needed and use the 6' for "normal" cutting)
Rear Snow Blower: ~ 70" (should not have any issue turning a 70-76" blower. I used a 50" on the BX and I've seen guys running 61" on BX's)

I would really like a flail mower but a little out of my price range at this time.

I can't believe I forgot to mention a grapple. Looking for a 54-60" with dual grapples to handle odd shaped objects.

/ Switching from Kubots - New LS XR3150HC on Order #9  
I'm looking at implements now, not 100% sure what size to get. I know a couple of the implement sizes are on the upper end of recommended but I know when I need to take it easy on a tool and when I can push it.

Forks: 42" (I think 48" forks may be too big for this tractor)
Box Blade: 6' (I know 5' would be the target but I'm looking at leveling ground to install a turf field and want the extra width)
Brush Cutter: 6' (I have an old 5' that I could fix and put back in service for the really nasty stuff if needed and use the 6' for "normal" cutting)
Rear Snow Blower: ~ 70" (should not have any issue turning a 70-76" blower. I used a 50" on the BX and I've seen guys running 61" on BX's)

I would really like a flail mower but a little out of my price range at this time.

You are right on track looking at 6' attachments. I believe your rear tire width is the same as mine (66") so for most attachments 6' is the right size to cover the tracks. A 6' rake or back blade would work but 7' would be better.

Here is what I have picked out so far:

Rear Snow blower: WoodMaxx 72" with hydraulic rotator and deflector (really nice to have 2 remotes standard)
72" Snow Blower, Tractor Snow Blower, Hydraulic Chute Rotation - WoodMaxx

Grapple: Wicked Root Grapple from Everything Attachments. either the 60" or 66".
Compact Tractor Dual Lid Wicked Root Grapple from Everything Attachments

Brush Mower: Looking hard at the 6' Extreme Duty from Everything Attachments. I like the features Ted build into the mower.
XTreme Duty 72 Inch Rotary Brush Cutter Tractors with up to 75 HP by Everything Attachments

The box scrapper and forks I might pickup used on CL.