Loader Loader install

/ Loader install #1  

reddragon774

Tractor
Jacobsen T422D ...Kubota L3600...LS XR 4145HC
OK I have a XR 4145 with a LL4104 loader.....I've put the loader on and off 3 times and every time it's a nightmare to put back on..seems there isn't much clearance to line up with the loader flanges... .I also have a Kubota L3600 with a loader and on and off is a piece of cake 5 min tops...I've read the owner book for the loader and reading and doing are 2 different things....LOL.....any suggestions/help on what the heck I'm doing wrong....all I got to say is Kubota has LS beat to **** on there loader design.... Thanks

/ Loader install #2  
Have you looked to see if there is a video on the web on installing their loader?

/ Loader install #3  
No video that I can find. It's easy to drop off the loader, but not so easy to pick up.

Even though the dump and lift are separate motions, they somehow seem to interact at the angles and positions you need to re-attach the loader. Some people just drop off the bucket via the Quick Attach.

I have some close spaced trees to mow in between and it would be nice to have the loader off, but the balance is so much better on slopes with the loader on that I just make a few more passes/reverses around the trees.

One of only two complaints about my XR3135H (just crossed 60 hrs). The other is that the 2WD/4WD light is not hooked up, even though it is on the instrument panel and comes on when you first start the tractor.

Other than that it has been great. Very happy with the dealership, RCO Tractor.

/ Loader install #4  
One of only two complaints about my XR3135H (just crossed 60 hrs). The other is that the 2WD/4WD light is not hooked up, even though it is on the instrument panel and comes on when you first start the tractor.

That is slightly aggravating. There are several features on that dash that could have been turned on, yet are not. There's apparently a clock in the display, too. No idea why they chose to omit them, especially on the XR series.

/ Loader install #5  
My xr4145 also has several indicator lights on the dash that do not function. The one that stands out in my mind is the fwd and rev indicator arrows. I thought it was just an issue with my tractor.

/ Loader install #6  
Re: Loader install, displays

My xr4145 also has several indicator lights on the dash that do not function. The one that stands out in my mind is the fwd and rev indicator arrows. I thought it was just an issue with my tractor.

Apparently they use the same panel/display assembly up and down the line, but only the most expensive models actually hook up all the sensors that go with the lights.