New XR3135H

/ New XR3135H #1  

Planepilot

Tractor
XR3135H
Bought a new XR3135H in September after doing a lot of research on TBN. The LS group was particularly helpful in figuring out what size and what options I wanted like hydrostatic transmission and a 3rd position. (I ended up with a WR Long) I also had the tires filled from what I learned here. I previously had a loaner New Holland Boomer 50 without filled tires, there is no comparison to the stability with a full FEL. Thanks for all of your input. Up until now I have been a lurker. I hope to be a contributor as I use my tractor more an add attachments. Speaking of attachments, so far I have a Caroni Flail Mower and a 48" Rock Grapple. Both are great additions.

Attachments

• IMG_0716.JPG
    IMG_0716.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0776.PNG
    IMG_0776.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 247
  • IMG_0779.PNG
    IMG_0779.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0780.PNG
    IMG_0780.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 205
   / New XR3135H #3  
Congrats on the new tractor. We love ours.

/ New XR3135H #4  
Bought a new XR3135H in September after doing a lot of research on TBN. The LS group was particularly helpful in figuring out what size and what options I wanted like hydrostatic transmission and a 3rd position. (I ended up with a WR Long) I also had the tires filled from what I learned here. I previously had a loaner New Holland Boomer 50 without filled tires, there is no comparison to the stability with a full FEL. Thanks for all of your input. Up until now I have been a lurker. I hope to be a contributor as I use my tractor more an add attachments. Speaking of attachments, so far I have a Caroni Flail Mower and a 48" Rock Grapple. Both are great additions.

Just crossed 60 hours on my XR-3035H and all is well. I am learning a lot and doing things in hours that would have taken days without the tractor. Just about to get 8 acres fully "mowable" with all the 'cedar' (ash juniper), rocks and brush out of the way. More projects planned.

DSC00279.JPG

/ New XR3135H
I am at 40 hours already. We bought 12 acres that has had some challenges. Lots of rocks and little piles of building debris everywhere. The previous owner dug a 40X60 hole five feet deep. Problem is, he built it on a steep slope so run off water can only come from the uphill side. It doesn't hold water. An extention of the USDA came out and told me to bulldoze it in. There isn't enough dirt to fill it in so I brought in 172 cubic yards of red clay and put it down one inch at a time packing it over and over with my tractor. I have well over 12 inches of tightly packed red clay. Finished that up about 6 weeks ago and haven't had a drop of rain since. Might get some this week. Here are some pictures of what I have done. I don't really think this will work as a pond but I have to bring in fill anyway, why not try it?

IMG_0787.PNGIMG_0785.PNGIMG_0786.PNG

/ New XR3135H #6  
Congrats on the new tractor. Hope your pond works out for you.