Fuel pump continues to run with key out of tractor

/ Fuel pump continues to run with key out of tractor #1  

breadtrk

Platinum Member
Tractor
XR 3037 HST Cab
Recently my XR3037 fuel pump and started to continuously run, even with the key out of the tractor. I have to unhook the main relay by the battery to get it to stop.

Anyone had this issue yet?

/ Fuel pump continues to run with key out of tractor #2  
XG 3032 - Yesterday afternoon when I turned off the ignition after a regen finished I heard a clicking sound around the steering wheel area. Thinking it would stop on its own I came in for the day.

This morning when I went out to start it the clicking sound was still happening. I started it as usuall but noticed the batt seem slugish.

Ran tract off and on for 3 hours and last timed I shut off the tractor I once again heard the clicking sound.

The clicking ended up coming from the fuel pump relay. It was hot. I swapped it with another relay of the same number but the clicking started again as soon as I inserted the other relay.

I will check and clean grounds and update this thread if and when I find the cause.

/ Fuel pump continues to run with key out of tractor #3  
Recently my XR3037 fuel pump and started to continuously run, even with the key out of the tractor. I have to unhook the main relay by the battery to get it to stop.

Anyone had this issue

/ Fuel pump continues to run with key out of tractor #4  
I’m having the same issue. Did you find out a fix for it yet?