XG3025

/ XG3025 #1  

DaveAZ

Tractor
LS/XG3025H
I have been looking and reading for some time this forum, and decided it was time i jumped on board. I picked up my XG3025 yesterday.

Even though it rained a bunch last night and some today i still had it out with a blade on the driveway some today.

Also had it in my shop just going over it as some have suggested. did not have anything on the tractor its self yet also got a finish mower and did find some things (loose bolts, deck WAY to close by 1 blade, and one bent blade). I will be talking to the dealer Monday.

The tractor looks to be nice. I am looking forward to using it soon. I sold my Massey 2135 to get this. I am sure the Massey had more power then teh LS yet i be leave the LS is what i need at this time.

Looking forward to talking to other LS owners.

/ XG3025 #2  
Welcome to TBN and congrats on the new tractor.
Your 2135 may have had a few more HP but your 3025 is 4WD and IMO more than capable to do what you need.
I'd take the mower back and have the dealer exchange it for one that wasn't damaged in shipping. It was probably on the bottom of a pile and picked up wrong by forks when it was loaded for shipping.

/ XG3025 #3  
Welcome to TBN, DaveAZ, and congrats on the new tractor. Definitely too wet to get it out today.

Used to play music over your way once in awhile; Wentzville, Troy, even Moscow Mills once or twice.

/ XG3025
I did get her out and did some grading on my gravel drives. Found in 2 wheel drive with the lighter tractor it did not work well, yet in 4WD it worked great. Looking forward to when the rain stops (does not look like anytime soon) of getting her out to do more work. I have a backhoe on order yet that will be a couple of weeks until it comes in. also need to do some ditch work along with mowing. Hope to give it a workout soon.

/ XG3025 #5  
Add some Rimguard to your tires & some ballast & this will give you a totally different tractor on traction.

/ XG3025 #6  
Welcome (kinda late) By now I am sure you have been impressed with you tractor

/ XG3025 #7  
Heading out today to pick up my new XG3025, I researched the heck out of small tractors and nothing compares in size power and ergonomics.

Filter guide from WIX
LStractorfilters.jpg

/ XG3025 #8  
Don't tell it that it is small tractor let it keep thinking it bigger

/ XG3025 #9  
Heading out today to pick up my new XG3025, I researched the heck out of small tractors and nothing compares in size power and ergonomics.

Filter guide from WIX
View attachment 512922

Congrats! Be sure to start a new thread, with lots of pictures. We love pictures here. :thumbsup:

/ XG3025 #10  
Do we XG3025(H) owners have a picture thread ?
Not just glamour shots but getting down & dirty after storm clean up type stuff, etc.