3-Point Hitch Harbor freight hitch

/ Harbor freight hitch #11  
Thanks for the reply's. My next question is has anybody invented a solution to not having to take the back wheel off of the tractor to switch out the lifting mechanism when putting on the back hoe?

/ Harbor freight hitch
Well I now have a HF quick hitch. Went to pay for it and used my 25.00 gift card. The cashier said $56.33, I was holding my discover card in hand to pay the rest. She hit a wrong button, and it took her and the manager at least twenty minutes to fix. I never get irate when stuff like that happens, forty years in retail gives you a different perspective.. I did say "you could give me the irate customer discount" , while smiling". The manager said I am planning on doing something. So he made it an even $40.00. Made me happy, not to sure about the line behind me...

/ Harbor freight hitch #13  
My local HF has great service and always with a smile. Glad to hear the Mgr did a little extra for you.

/ Harbor freight hitch #14  
Thanks for the link on the adapter. Anyone know of any other places to get the adapter? They want $20 to ship to California

/ Harbor freight hitch #15  
Amazon.... $31.03 Prime. Ebay.... $33.00 Free Shipping. Check your local farm supply and tractor dealers as they may have these. A local welder/metal shop might be able to make one...fairly simple design.

/ Harbor freight hitch #16  
I took out the top bolts that get in the way and put in roll pins cut to length. Cheap and done in a few minutes. I did bend my qh this week. Lower left arm. Not sure how I did it but I am pretty amazing sometimes at that kind of stuff.

/ Harbor freight hitch
Discovered the QH isn't going to work on my hay spear not a big deal. Other than having to take the hitch off ... It's a Farm Star spear with the pins over 30" apart. Don't know why it's so wide

/ Harbor freight hitch #18  
hd5, any way to replace the pins with a long piece of roundbar and attach the lower arms of the QH to this? Looked like Farm Star had a spear model setup this way.

/ Harbor freight hitch #19  
Thanks for the link on the adapter. Anyone know of any other places to get the adapter? They want $20 to ship to California

I called HF and ordered the adapter over the phone. They let me use a 20% coupon over the phone and shipping to Idaho was $6.95. (It came to me from Cali.)

/ Harbor freight hitch
hd5, any way to replace the pins with a long piece of roundbar and attach the lower arms of the QH to this? Looked like Farm Star had a spear model setup this way.

That's a good idea, I have to switch the hay spear between my LS and my 1967 MF 135. Maybe it needs a QH also. Or I could just run the roundbar thru the arms on the 135. Once I put the spear on the 135 this winter it pretty much stays there. My cows are a mile from the house and I'm not leaving my LS in a open barn or driving it that far everyday so I feed with an antique....