Looking for a great LS dealer in MN

/ Looking for a great LS dealer in MN #1  

jolson1865

Tractor
none
I am new to the forums and am looking for a good/great LS dealer in Minnesota. I have searched the LS locator and it only shows 1 around me. Farm-Rite equipment. Anyone have any experience with them. I just don't want to spend 40k and then have a dealer that won't help me out. I am 70 miles from them. Any experiences/reviews are greatly appreciated.

/ Looking for a great LS dealer in MN
Thanks for the info. There is one on there but he is 140 miles away. I will probably head up there in the next week or so to give him a visit.

/ Looking for a great LS dealer in MN #4  
The only one I've driven by is in Dassel, MN. That's 83 miles away from you. It's the dealer that handles a ton of skid loaders....of all makes...but a lot of Bobcat's. He's got a few LS tractors parked nearest HWY 12....on his lot.

Good Luck,

Wayne

The only one I've driven by is in Dassel, MN. That's 83 miles away from you. It's the dealer that handles a ton of skid loaders....of all makes...but a lot of Bobcat's. He's got a few LS tractors parked nearest HWY 12....on his lot.

Good Luck,

Wayne

I have sent a few e-mails (to Farm-Rite Equipment) inquiring if they were indeed an Ls dealer but have not gotten any response in a 1 week period. I have been in contact with Woller Equipment that is about 140 miles from me. When I finally get my wife on board with buying a new tractor I will buy from Woller. He has been very understanding with me and all the questions that I have had as this is my first purchase of a new tractor. I hope to go see him this weekend.

/ Looking for a great LS dealer in MN #6  
I have sent a few e-mails (to Farm-Rite Equipment) inquiring if they were indeed an Ls dealer but have not gotten any response in a 1 week period. I have been in contact with Woller Equipment that is about 140 miles from me. When I finally get my wife on board with buying a new tractor I will buy from Woller. He has been very understanding with me and all the questions that I have had as this is my first purchase of a new tractor. I hope to go see him this weekend.

Sorry to hear the guy in Dassel didn't respond.....don't know anything about the outfit....but you are right to take your business where they'll take care of you. Best of luck when you get around to bringing your tractor home. Once your wife understands how much work a guy can do with one of these new tractors.....and be efficient at getting the work done....I'm sure she'll support the purchase. Took mine a little while until I started pointed out the work I can't get done without the tractor.

Post a picture when you get your new tractor.

Wayne

/ Looking for a great LS dealer in MN #7  
Also new to forums, and about to take delivery on an XR4155HC. I live just outside of St. Cloud, and Farm-Rite is very close by. Nice people, but not a large selection. Visited with the fellow at Woller Equipment in Upsala/Swanville, and he was very helpful but they didn't have the machine I was looking for. Found exactly what I was after at Coon Valley Dairy Supply near LaCrosse, WI. Salesman I talked to is Larry; I'm under the impression he may be the primary equipment salesman there. Super helpful, great price, worth the trip down there to get it in my opinion (around 250 miles for me, 150 or so for you). Will post some photos when the new baby arrives...

I am torn between the 4155 and the 6168. I can manage with the 4155 but the 6168 might just be a little to wide in the rear.

/ Looking for a great LS dealer in MN #9  
As delivered, my 6168 with AG tires is right at 72” wide to the outside of the tires. That is where I left them since my land is flat.

I’m actually typing this from the seat while I let it warm up this morning before heading to the field to do some tilling. ;)

/ Looking for a great LS dealer in MN #10  
I had a good experience at Farm-Rite with mine, fyi.