New to site!

/ New to site! #1  

Locknut63

Tractor
LS3039
Hi, decided this was a good place to share info on these tractors. Looks like a great site. I bought a used LS3039 with around 500 hours. I have an old 1965 Ford so I'm getting use to all the new updates, like a joystick for one! I know it's great to know the tricks of the trade before you try it. Already seen the hydraulic fluid vacuum for one!
I will be scanning around later too. Now I have a leaky front drive seal. I decided to pull apart and found the a

/ New to site! #2  
:welcome:
To the TBN forum Locknut. Glad you joined and yes, this is a great site.

/ New to site! #3  
I hope you like yours as well as I like mine.

And a big WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

/ New to site! #6  
:welcome: to TBN...enjoy.

/ New to site! #7  
As a fellow newb to the site I can say the folks on here are some the most helpful and laid-back people I've come across. Welcome to the site search is your friend. I'm still trying to get caught up on all the discussions.

/ New to site! #8  
welcome to site, new here also. Great wealth of knowledge and information

/ New to site! #9  
Hi, decided this was a good place to share info on these tractors. Looks like a great site. I bought a used LS3039 with around 500 hours. I have an old 1965 Ford so I'm getting use to all the new updates, like a joystick for one! I know it's great to know the tricks of the trade before you try it. Already seen the hydraulic fluid vacuum for one!
I will be scanning around later too. Now I have a leaky front drive seal. I decided to pull apart and found the a

Locknut63,

I also have an LS R3039 and would like you to provide more detail on the leaky front drive seal. Any picts? Have you resolved the issue?

Thanks