Backhoe Ls mt125 owners is this true

/ Ls mt125 owners is this true #1  

Powerguy

Tractor
2017 L2501H
Just left the LS dealer, been to about 3 of them and this is the first dealer that told me that you would have to remove a rear tire to pull a pin to remove the backhoe on the Mt125 only. Is this true?
Seems like it would be a pain to put on and remove backhoe if you had to jack it up and remove the rear tire every time to put in or pull a pin. Certainly turned me off from buying today
any help much appreciated

/ Ls mt125 owners is this true #2  
7 threads down, the guys discuss this very issue. For all the new LS MT125 owners is the thread title.

/ Ls mt125 owners is this true #3  
Just left the LS dealer, been to about 3 of them and this is the first dealer that told me that you would have to remove a rear tire to pull a pin to remove the backhoe on the Mt125 only. Is this true?
Seems like it would be a pain to put on and remove backhoe if you had to jack it up and remove the rear tire every time to put in or pull a pin. Certainly turned me off from buying today
any help much appreciated

As 3Lfarms says you can read more about this at the other thread. The short answer is that you do not need to remove a rear wheel to put on or take off the backhoe attachment. You do need to remove a rear wheel to take on or off the three-point arms. I have 55 hours on my MT125 and this is the first design decision that I am frustrated by. As part of my fence building I am clearing brush that I want to chip and digging large corner post holes with the backhoe. Taking off a rear wheel (or two as I did the first time because I had to hammer out the three-point attach bar) is crazy.