Xj2025 backhoe dolly

/ Xj2025 backhoe dolly #11  
Will be interested in the end result!!!! Please post pics.

I'm a bit concerned if the hoe sitting on those wheels will be able to be moved by hand. Not sure what the hoe in question weighs?

/ Xj2025 backhoe dolly #12  
im not sure either... :shocked:

Its not listed and I've asked the dealer... was told "around 1000lbs". Im pretty sure that was just a guess

/ Xj2025 backhoe dolly #13  
I built a welding table that weighs around 800lbs fully stocked. It's on very high quality 6" steel casters. It requires the floor to be swept clean before moving. It also requires a pretty hefty shove to get it started rolling.

/ Xj2025 backhoe dolly #14  
haha makes me think of my sander. In the background of my pictures there is a 37" belt sander that weighs 1300lbs. The guy I bought it from had welded 3"? poly wheels to the legs... the thing hardly moves on them. I dont even know how they are not busted off yet. Luckily he owned a crane business and we used one to load it on my trailer. Getting it off was another story.

/ Xj2025 backhoe dolly #15  
I had some time this weekend to weld up the HF dolly. here is the end results, well kinda - part 2 coming later this week. Was a fun build. I might even paint it... maybe...

Harbor Freight Engine stand. Can it hold a Backhoe? - YouTube

Thanks rider7767 (Tony) for the idea!

I need a better camera, the batteries died halfway through and my wife didn't like the idea of her picture camera in the garage with sparks

/ Xj2025 backhoe dolly
Cool video, pretty impressive, thanks for showing and the idea

/ Xj2025 backhoe dolly #17  
I had some time this weekend to weld up the HF dolly. here is the end results, well kinda - part 2 coming later this week. Was a fun build. I might even paint it... maybe...

Harbor Freight Engine stand. Can it hold a Backhoe? - YouTube

Thanks rider7767 (Tony) for the idea!

I need a better camera, the batteries died halfway through and my wife didn't like the idea of her picture camera in the garage with sparks
Looking good.

/ Xj2025 backhoe dolly #18  
thanks

building the backhoe dolly was the easy part... I didn't realize how much time it takes to do the youtube stuff...

/ Xj2025 backhoe dolly #19  
A fast computer with a big video card is your friend. LOL

/ Xj2025 backhoe dolly #20  
Anxiously awaiting part 2!