Cab owners - several questions

/ Cab owners - several questions #22  
   / Cab owners - several questions #23  
Those are pigtails. The connector already has wires in it.

The ones I posted are the kit to assemble the connectors directly onto your new lights wires. Instead of having to splice wires to wires. :thumbsup:

31159551283_1d8bac6519_z.jpg
[/url]LED light upgrade by Jason, on Flickr[/IMG]

/ Cab owners - several questions #24  
Excellent! Thanks! Just ordered 4 connectors and total was $12 plus $2.61 Shipping. Same on eBay we’re $13 each.

I received the four connectors from Formula J87 and can confirm that the 862 plug directly into the cab side work light plugs.

Wire Harness Light Bulb Male Pigtail Plug Connector S 862 H27 PGJ13

Order from his web site above as they were $3 each plus shipping of $2.61 so ..... $14.61 Total for the four connectors. If you order them, from Formula J87, they are $13.00 each but free shipping.

Thanks for finding them drewmon.

/ Cab owners - several questions #25  
Those are pigtails. The connector already has wires in it.

The ones I posted are the kit to assemble the connectors directly onto your new lights wires. Instead of having to splice wires to wires.

31159551283_1d8bac6519_z.jpg
[/url]LED light upgrade by Jason, on Flickr[/IMG]

I’m okay with pigtails JL. I make good mechanical connection, solder, then heat shrink tubing over the connection to keep out water. Others may prefer your connectors, either way we have two good solutions to replace work lights on LS cabbed tractors.

/ Cab owners - several questions #26  
I received the four connectors from Formula J87 and can confirm that the 862 plug directly into the cab side work light plugs.

Wire Harness Light Bulb Male Pigtail Plug Connector S 862 H27 PGJ13

Order from his web site above as they were $3 each plus shipping of $2.61 so ..... $14.61 Total for the four connectors. If you order them, from Formula J87, they are $13.00 each but free shipping.

Thanks for finding them drewmon.

Glad they worked out for you. That was fast shipping. Wish I had this info when I was researching. Took me a while to find the right connector.

/ Cab owners - several questions #27  
Glad they worked out for you. That was fast shipping. Wish I had this info when I was researching. Took me a while to find the right connector.

I’m curious as to how you did find the right connector? Amazing!

/ Cab owners - several questions #28  
I’m curious as to how you did find the right connector? Amazing!

It took a few tries to find the right one. I used the info from other members, but that sent me down the wrong path. I ended up taking the bulb from the tractor light to an autoparts store and basically reverse engineered the socket needed. from there. I bought a few from ebay before finding the correct one.