New member and 2017 XR3135H owner

/ New member and 2017 XR3135H owner
I find the Kubota owner's have lots to say about their machines, and there are so many of them out there that they are an absolute treasure trove of information. I'm a firm believer in learning from others mistakes and not reinventing the wheel. I regularly lurk those other manufacturers forums looking for tis bits of very useful information.

/ New member and 2017 XR3135H owner #12  
I got a new XG 3135H at home. I am new to LS but not new to tractors, a 1000 acre farm has many. Thinking about getting the Wicked and third function soon, currently you can save a little money by buying now.

/ New member and 2017 XR3135H owner #13  
I compared a dozen or so models in the Compact Utility Class, 30 to 40HP range. As my knowledge grew, I could clearly identify Tractor that would best meet needs. After almost 2 years of research including numerous threads on TBN, I purchased our first tractor.

I chose a 2017 LS XR3135H with a Titan 1200 Series, 60 Rotary Cutter from Riggs Outdoor of Arkansas. I知 looking forward to exchanging useful information with my peers as my experience with this machine increases over time and learning from all of you and your experiences.
Congrats on your first tractor and welcome to the group. This is the BEST tractor forum on the web and a great place to make new friends!

/ New member and 2017 XR3135H owner #14  
Hey guys, newbie to tractors too. 2 months ago I bought the LS 3140. :) I regreted that I didn't put a 3rd function and a diverter valve on the loan package, and now that I need it I have to pay them cash :(
Congrats, polemidis! I bought my XG3037 almost two years ago and had dual remotes added at purchase prior to taking delivery. Sure glad I did....cost less than 50% of what it would have cost after the fact.