Bolt on bucket hooks for my MT125

/ Bolt on bucket hooks for my MT125 #2  
   / Bolt on bucket hooks for my MT125
Merry Christmas to you and thank you for the kind words.

/ Bolt on bucket hooks for my MT125 #4  
Please don't forget to look at our website for more "hook" options. We are the original "Bolt-On Hook" manufacturer.

/ Bolt on bucket hooks for my MT125 #5  
Please don't forget to look at our website for more "hook" options. We are the original "Bolt-On Hook" manufacturer.

I know. Very well made.

I will surely look into them. I had never noticed the store until today!

/ Bolt on bucket hooks for my MT125 #7  
Today I received my hooks that are shown on "rider7767" website and this is a first class kit. All the parts are there for installation. I'm a nut for over building everything and I added a 1/4" X 3" piece of 4' steel to the inside of the bucket for added support and strength. These were easy to install and I think are a great addition. Thanks Rider for the suggestion and the link to the hooks too.
You keep coming up with great suggestions that I just have to follow. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 326
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 262
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 162
   / Bolt on bucket hooks for my MT125 #8  
Ken does make the perfect bolt-on products. Sturdy and well constructed.

Today I received my hooks that are shown on "rider7767" website and this is a first class kit. All the parts are there for installation. I'm a nut for over building everything and I added a 1/4" X 3" piece of 4' steel to the inside of the bucket for added support and strength. These were easy to install and I think are a great addition. Thanks Rider for the suggestion and the link to the hooks too.
You keep coming up with great suggestions that I just have to follow. :thumbsup:

Looks great. I think I will paint mine also.

/ Bolt on bucket hooks for my MT125 #10  
Ken does make the perfect bolt-on products. Sturdy and well constructed.

Thanks Doofy, I appreciate that very much. Those are not mine however-just a copy made offshore.