Pushing snow with my LS MT125 video

/ Pushing snow with my LS MT125 video #1  

rider7767

Platinum Member
Tractor
TYM T264 with loader and implements
Well, we got a butt load of snow for TN. I got the little LS MT125 tractor out, and cleared my driveway. It is not what I expect to do in TN, but I got some seat time on my new tractor. Heck, it made it fun.
LS MT125 Tractor Snow Days! - YouTube

Tractor Snow Day.jpg

/ Pushing snow with my LS MT125 video #2  
That did look like fun. Still got the wife fooled? I guess you could tell her that the stupid grin on your face is from the cold. Haha. Good video, keep 'm coming.

/ Pushing snow with my LS MT125 video #3  
Thanks for the ride along... good way to beat cabin fever. ;)

/ Pushing snow with my LS MT125 video
I think she catching on that it is a toy; because, she has started putting me and my tractor on the honey do list.

Last edited:
Thanks for the ride along... good way to beat cabin fever. ;)

Your welcome. Like Doofy said, I was grinning ear to ear.

/ Pushing snow with my LS MT125 video #6  
Another interesting and quality video. :thumbsup: I don't envy the snow you had to deal with there but the MT125 seemed to handle it really well. About a month ago we got about an inch of snow and I was excited to just have something (really nothing) to do with my tractor. I bought a set of "edge tamers" that keep the cutting edge from digging in or hitting the cracks in the asphalt but they are 1/2" high. So I left that much snow behind. But what I really enjoyed observing was how well you could steer the machine. On my first attempt at pushing the little snow that we had I left the hoe on for the added traction but then I realized just how heavy that hoe is and how light it makes the front end. I found with the bucket in the float position I could not steer the tractor. I knew then that if I get more snow this year the hoe would go on the dolly and stay in the garage. You just showed me how well that works without the hoe and your not dealing with any real weight on the front end either that you would need to worry about. Keep the video's coming Tony.

Another interesting and quality video. :thumbsup: I don't envy the snow you had to deal with there but the MT125 seemed to handle it really well. About a month ago we got about an inch of snow and I was excited to just have something (really nothing) to do with my tractor. I bought a set of "edge tamers" that keep the cutting edge from digging in or hitting the cracks in the asphalt but they are 1/2" high. So I left that much snow behind. But what I really enjoyed observing was how well you could steer the machine. On my first attempt at pushing the little snow that we had I left the hoe on for the added traction but then I realized just how heavy that hoe is and how light it makes the front end. I found with the bucket in the float position I could not steer the tractor. I knew then that if I get more snow this year the hoe would go on the dolly and stay in the garage. You just showed me how well that works without the hoe and your not dealing with any real weight on the front end either that you would need to worry about. Keep the video's coming Tony.
All these little subcompacts work almost the same, but are slightly different. I am starting to learn the controls better on this tractor finding just the right balance between the wheel and the bucket. Thank you for the support MSLISAJ. Tony

I am going to make me a bucket indicator soon. Thanks for leading the way.

/ Pushing snow with my LS MT125 video #9  
I think she catching on that it is a toy; because, she has started putting me and my tractor on the honey do list.

Now, that is a considerate wife right there, willing to include your Tractor in those "Honey-dos". She's a Keeper!

Now, that is a considerate wife right there, willing to include your Tractor in those "Honey-dos". She's a Keeper!

YOU know it!